We're going to California

Ann M.
on 2/6/10 7:19 am - Peoria, AZ
Larry & I and Gail S and Howie are headed for the OH conference in Costa Mesa on May 21st.  We got the special conference rate of $30 each and the room is $99 each.  I'm hoping we can spend an extra day enjoying the area but we'll see.  I'm sure my boss will give me an extra day off since we'll be in Cali.  He's there right now enjoying the area.  Anyone else going to join us?
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
JRinAZ
on 2/6/10 10:17 am - Layton, UT
On February 6, 2010 at 3:19 PM Pacific Time, Ann M. wrote:
Larry & I and Gail S and Howie are headed for the OH conference in Costa Mesa on May 21st.  We got the special conference rate of $30 each and the room is $99 each.  I'm hoping we can spend an extra day enjoying the area but we'll see.  I'm sure my boss will give me an extra day off since we'll be in Cali.  He's there right now enjoying the area.  Anyone else going to join us?
Hi Ann!

O.H. events are always sooooo much fun!  But, if anyone can't make the trip to CA then they'll have another option!  .....  July 30-31st!  Stay tuned for details!!!

There's a 4 day event in Seattle in March that sounds WEIGH fun too!!!

http://SeattleBash.org

If I can swing the Costa Mesa event or if my surgery in that area is around that time (wishful thinking) then I'll join y'all!!!  Nothing like getting charged up with insipiration, education and motivation!!!!

Joyce
Ann M.
on 2/6/10 10:08 pm - Peoria, AZ
I wish I'd known they were planning something here but we've been talking about a Cali trip for a while just to get away.  Let me know if you need help or if there's anything I can do for the event here because we'll be there with bells on.  I enjoy hearing the speakers and learning how everyone else does it as well as seeing the vendors for new ideas.  I'm still working on taking an extra day to head to the beach.

dbuckeye
on 2/6/10 1:16 pm - Sun City, AZ
So excited for all of you.  Can't wait to here all about it.  I would like to go to the one in Ohio.  Just have to see what happens.
Ann M.
on 2/6/10 10:10 pm - Peoria, AZ
Debbie, you'd really enjoy going to the one in Ohio.  If you can't make it there, you can ride over with one of us for the Phoenix event.  Depending on where it is, it might be an overnighter but those are fun too.  We had a great time at the one a couple years ago in Mesa.

Most Active