911 - Need to get Back on Track?

JRinAZ
on 1/15/10 12:48 am - Layton, UT

911 - 411 4 2010

A friend shot me an email requesting an emergency support group!

Soooooo ARIZONA ....we are going to kick it up a notch and provide a starting place for those who:

Have regain!
Haven't lost more or to their goal!
Are Frustrated with plateaus!
Have taken unhealthy directions with their life.
Who are at or near goal but are struggling to maintain.
Who are worried about the future and their "weighty obstacles"!
Who just trashed their program through the Holidays and need a jumpstart!
Who struggle with stay ON TRACK!!!

This gathering will NOT be a "poor me" forum but a positive action meeting where we will provide concrete information for "OUR" needs and interests with research, tried lifestyle programs, etc.

If YOU ARE SERIOUS about getting focused and ON TRACK then you are invited.   We won't be sharing our surgeon information because no one really cares who started your journey; we just want to help each other get the BEST out of their journey! 

This is a ONE time meeting.  If people express interest for further meetings then we will organize ourselves and make a plan!

This emergency meeting will be held in place of the old Chandler support group on Tuesday the 26th of January (4th Tuesday) at 6:00 pm at Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson.

Feel free to email me if you have questions, ideas, or just want to chatter about your WLS struggles and successes.

This 411 4 2010 will be called ABOTT =  ACTIVELY Back on Track Together!!!  I highly recommend Cathy's O.H. group "Back on Track Together" which all can join through the OH groups option.

See you soon!  Come prepared to get serious!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Chris S.
on 1/15/10 3:29 am - Tempe, AZ
It is on my calendar.

I need this in the worst way! 

I have answered YES to all of the above and I am scared. 

See you there! 
Most Active