Cross your fingers for me!!

Jeannie O.
on 1/7/10 12:33 pm - Mesa, AZ
RNY on 02/15/10 with

Ok we have finally got everything from my previous program and now it's time to submit to my insurance.  Beleive it or not my hurdle is I'm a little to healthy go figure!!

With Positive Thoughts, JeannieO.                                   
JRinAZ
on 1/7/10 1:06 pm - Layton, UT
On January 7, 2010 at 8:33 PM Pacific Time, Jeannie O. wrote:

Ok we have finally got everything from my previous program and now it's time to submit to my insurance.  Beleive it or not my hurdle is I'm a little to healthy go figure!!

Healthy is good!  Getting approval is even better!!!!  I hope all sails quickly and you have a date; ready to start the skinny countdown!!!  Woooo Hooooo!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 1/8/10 10:15 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
I'll be praying you get a speedy approval.  Glad to here you are healthy. 
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Jeannie O.
on 1/8/10 11:36 am - Mesa, AZ
RNY on 02/15/10 with
Thank you Wendy & Joyce!

I know it's a good thing that I am healthy but insurance wants co-morbidity's before they pay.  Wouldn't you think they would want to stop them before they start??  Now the wait begins.  My insurance company is self funded so I hear the approval process can take a little longer but I'm being positive and hoping for a speedy approval :)
With Positive Thoughts, JeannieO.                                   
calicrow
on 1/9/10 11:41 am - Las Vegas, NV
Good luck. The wait is frustrating but worth it. I didnt have any co-morbidities either really but was on my way there. Luckily my insurance covered it no problem. Hope it works the same for you.
Most Active