Hello

Terri G.
on 1/3/10 8:54 pm - ME
Oh I forgot I really am feeling good Dr Fang did a great job Dr. Fang even fixed my hernia well there. I am walking which I did before surgery. I am still off a little on the food but that will come in time.
Thank You for asking.
Terri

Luvresia
on 1/4/10 2:45 am - Phoenix, AZ

Sounds like you found a great surgeon. It makes it easier when you have someone who actually care for you as a person not a number. That they feel they are truly helping people, not gaining more income. I'm sure with time you will be able to take in more food. Just rest, continue walking, and sip, sip, sip....This summer, your gonna knock em dead.

Luvresia
on 1/4/10 2:40 am - Phoenix, AZ
Terri, look what you started.... You were brave enough to make the decision to have this procedure, and now your girls are following suite. You are really awesome. I know that you will be a wonderful asset to them.

Terri G.
on 1/4/10 9:59 am - ME
Part of the reason that I had surgery is so I can enjoy my children and my lovely Grand children. Yes it is good that they understand and are thinking about the surgery my eldest is over 400 lbs. I love her and want to grow up and old with her.

Thank You so much, Please remember That is what Mom's are for.

Terri

Most Active