looking for Dr Schlesingers DS patients.

dmk22498
on 12/8/09 4:03 am - tempe, AZ
I would like to hear from actual DS Patients of Dr Schlesinger.
Thank you
ReCurve
on 12/8/09 4:10 am - Peoria, AZ
Gene Grant
602-909-6662
roseyredgal
on 12/8/09 4:45 am
I had DS with Dr S. We met at the support meeting.  I will send you a PM.
ReCurve
on 12/8/09 5:31 am - Peoria, AZ
somebody called me I think Suzy not sure I hit the wrong button on my phone and lost the number please call back when you get a chance
StacysMom
on 12/13/09 3:45 am, edited 12/14/09 4:43 pm
 Here is a recent post from an ACTUAL patient of Schlesinger's.   She had the ERNY not the DS, and she got an infection post-op.   Here is how he treats his patients when they have complications - this is not the only patient he has treated this way.   There are two more who have posted about  it.   Check out the profile of TJWOOD.  So, if you DO end up getting an infection or complication - BEWARE!:

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/AZ/4080550/More-facts-and-truth-about-JOYCE/#33214553

Unfortunately, this entire thread has been deleted by the OH moderators.   That's what happens when you put the truth about what REALLY happened on the boards.   That's why all you ever read are good things about everyone, including the doctors!   You cannot get  "balanced"  information, with all the pros and the cons!  All the more reason that you should read previous posts on the boards and do your own research.   Go to other boards.   Don't just read what is written now - read what was written for two or three years back!  Only then can you get a good idea about a surgery or a doctor!
Most Active