Change for Support Group

JRinAZ
on 12/8/09 12:03 am - Layton, UT
Just didn't want you to miss Dr. Goodhall's fab group this month.

It's normally on the 3rd Weds of every month at 4:30

BUT.....

for December ONLY it will be the 2nd Weds ...that's tomorrow the 9th at 4:30!!!

This is the Banner Gateway group that is pysch facilitated!  It's very laid back and VERY therapeutic!!!  ALL are welcome!

Banner Gateway is just South of the 60 on Higley.
the group meets in a conference room just past the cafeteria

See you there!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/09 3:34 am - Phoenix, AZ
Is it open to anyone?
JRinAZ
on 12/8/09 4:26 am - Layton, UT
On December 8, 2009 at 11:34 AM Pacific Time, Suzy R. wrote:
Is it open to anyone?
Hey Suzy,
All of Banner Gateway support groups are open to EVERYONE from all programs and with any type of procedure.  I've been attending this group since it first began over 2 years ago.  I LOVE Dr. Goodhall.  She's "on the nose" with counsel for our WLS journey of the mind!

Do you want me to save you a seat?

Joyce 

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/09 4:32 am - Phoenix, AZ
Not sure yet as that is a long way from home at that time of day. I will look for you if I make it. Thanks for the info.
JRinAZ
on 12/9/09 1:09 pm - Layton, UT
Great support group tonight!  Dr. Goodhall had us share our Thanksgiving challenges.  It seems the "in-law" dilema and family support with eating is an issue for many!  Well meaning family can often sabotage our best efforts.  ....  She suggested sharing needs and wishes for meals ahead of time...before Holiday get togethers.  And planning dishes we can take that are on our program but tastey for everyone (see www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com for great recipe options for WLS needs) 

She discussed the upcoming "clean slate of January 1st" coming up and what goal setting could mean to us as post-ops vs goal setting of our past.  We discussed exercise goals as that seemed to be at the top of many lists as a problem!  Aqua aerobics, walking with books in I-pods, Pilates for Dummies, the Biggest Loser workout on cable, and Zumba seemed to be class favorites.  Dr. Goodhall is quite sure that even "I" can get ready for a marathon in 2010!  What?!*%$@!

Her group will be back on her regular schedule for January...the 3rd Weds of every month at 4:30.

Good to see bunches of you there! ....  Be sure you email me your information for the Fashion Show!

Joyce 

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 12/8/09 11:38 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Hi Joyce,
I will be there.  Hope to meet you.
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Most Active