Christmas!

JRinAZ
on 12/6/09 12:45 am - Layton, UT
How's your Christmas Season so far?

Here are a few links that have helped our family get into the right Spirit of things....

www.pandora.com  (free music you customize ....listen all day on your computer to YOUR favorites....I put Christmas in the search and then selected the instrumental option....LOVE it!)

www.azcentral.com  great information and links for festivals, lights, gifts, food, parades, etc

Our families most amazing Holiday experience is ALWAYS the Mesa Temple lights.  You will be transpired into wonderland!  ....  They have a free concert as well, each evening at 6....all is FREE!

Don't forget about giving back......
There are walks, runs, Angel tags from mall trees, soup kitchens,...etc...all could use time, money or food donations!  Giving to others is the BEST way to forget our own troubles!!!

WLS get together's?
This Saturday, the 12th at 11 is the West Side's Christmas gathering.  ALL are invited!  It will be at Golden Corral where your surgeon's card can get you a discount and everyone can select the choices that fits best into their stage and procedure.  Check back on posts from Ann.  she has exact details.  My hubby and I will see you there!

The 4th Tuesday, the 22nd, the East Side's Christmas gathering  (All are invited!) will meet at Mimi's in Chandler at 6:30 pm  They offer a variety of soups, ala carte protein options and a Lite bite menu as well as their regular yummy choices.  Please RSVP to me (Joyce) and indicate whether you'd like to do a "white elephant" gift exchange to add to our evening fun!  (I heard Santa may make an appearance; loaded with protein samples!  HO HO HO!)

Please share any other Holiday tips that you may know of to make this a joyful season for all!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active