Update on Lizzie (Schlesinger's screw up fixed by Mayo)

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 12/9/09 9:19 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Thanks for coming out with you true colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/09 9:20 am - AZ
On December 9, 2009 at 5:19 PM Pacific Time, wendy559 wrote:
Thanks for coming out with you true colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe it is pretty darn clear and obvious it is the other way around.

StacysMom
on 12/9/09 2:13 pm
 FYI, I badmouthed Mexico and Mexican doctors also, until I discovered that it was the Mexican (and European) surgeons who pioneered many of the procedures that many people are now getting (including the DS, which is derived from the Scopinaro procedure that was done in Italy)!   Your lapband doctor was probably proctored by a Mexican surgeon (or by another US surgeon WHO himself was proctored by a Mexican surgeon)!!    Surprising, but absolutely TRUE!

I'll bet you didn't know THAT, now did you???   
(deactivated member)
on 12/9/09 11:07 pm - AZ
On December 9, 2009 at 10:13 PM Pacific Time, StacysMom wrote:
 FYI, I badmouthed Mexico and Mexican doctors also, until I discovered that it was the Mexican (and European) surgeons who pioneered many of the procedures that many people are now getting (including the DS, which is derived from the Scopinaro procedure that was done in Italy)!   Your lapband doctor was probably proctored by a Mexican surgeon (or by another US surgeon WHO himself was proctored by a Mexican surgeon)!!    Surprising, but absolutely TRUE!

I'll bet you didn't know THAT, now did you???   

Why would you badmouth Mexican doctors?  Just because they are Mexican?  Were you bad mouthing German and Australian surgeons as well?

MX is just like any other country including the US.  Some really super fantastic surgeons and some real butchers.

Most Active