RELAX?? But it's a $1000....

Jeannie O.
on 12/1/09 1:01 pm - Mesa, AZ
RNY on 02/15/10 with
So my original WLS program still has not faxed over my records.  My new program tells me to relax they will pursue getting the records.  But, I have already met my $1000 deductible for the year and if I can't have surgery by 12/31 I have to meet my deductible again.  Uggh, I'm just frustrated!  That is a whole lot of money for us right now.  OK, deep breath what will be will be.  Please help by sending out your positive thoughts for me.  Thanks for letting me vent.
With Positive Thoughts, JeannieO.                                   
JRinAZ
on 12/2/09 5:53 am - Layton, UT
On December 1, 2009 at 9:01 PM Pacific Time, Jeannie O. wrote:
So my original WLS program still has not faxed over my records.  My new program tells me to relax they will pursue getting the records.  But, I have already met my $1000 deductible for the year and if I can't have surgery by 12/31 I have to meet my deductible again.  Uggh, I'm just frustrated!  That is a whole lot of money for us right now.  OK, deep breath what will be will be.  Please help by sending out your positive thoughts for me.  Thanks for letting me vent.
The squeeky wheel gets the oil!!!

I'd be "sweetly" checking in with them hourly:)

Chances are you'll meet that deductable again next year anyway but it's definitely rough to come up with it all at once!

WLS is sooooo worth it!!!

Good luck and keep us posted!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 12/2/09 6:37 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22

Hi Jeannie,
Like Joyce said call every hour.  If that don't work I would march my butt down to there office and tell them you will not leave until they fax our records over to the new surgeons office.  I know they don't want any drama in there practice. Make sure you go on Tue when the Psych is there.
I sent you a message with my phone number.
Good luck and I'm trying to be positive for you, but it make me mad also.  They have no right to do this to you. 

Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Most Active