WLS Graduate? (1 yr post op+ )

JRinAZ
on 11/30/09 12:04 pm - Layton, UT
Tuesday, December 1st (tomorrow!)
5:30 pm
Lobby room to the left of the large Bridges Educational Room
Hosted by Phoenix St Lukes.  Open to EVERYONE who is 1 year post-op + . Facilitated by 6 year grad:  Jim Plastow (my handsome hubby!)

Emotions of the Season...Is it keeping your head in the cookie jar?

Need to get Back on Track?  Need help staying on Track?  Had regain?  Never made it to goal?  Want peeps to share your success and sorrows?

This group is for YOU!

...those who attend support groups are those who achieve and maintain their WLS success!  Come and "fill your cup"!

Details will be available to the "Lvin Life on the Lighter Side" WLS weekend on Feb 12th and 13th

Merry Christmas to all!

....missing all of you as I support the Eastside support groups (Banner Gateway) at the same time!

Would you like to participate as a committee volunteer, event volunteer or as a vendor for the Feb 13th event?  Contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] .  WLS Post-ops will be given a small complimentary table to share their business information at the event (our stimulus package & support to each of you!)  First come first serve as there will be exclusivity to a business:  ONE Avon, ONE Pampered Chef, ONE personal trainer, etc.

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active