Christmas Party - You're all invited

Ann M.
on 11/29/09 2:33 am, edited 11/29/09 2:33 am - Peoria, AZ
The Sun Cities area group would like to invite you to a Christmas party on December 12th at 11:00.  We'll be at the Golden Corral, 7609 W. Thomas Road.  If ;you have a medical card or print one off OH, you can get the lunch for $6.99 plus $1.89 for beverage (other than water). 

I know it doesn't pay to eat at a buffet, but they have some good, healthy choices there and no matter what restaurant you go to, you're going to be paying a good price for a meal and end up with a bunch of food you can't eat.  This way you can have a spoonful of different things and still be within your counts.

If you plan on coming, please RSVP here or email me at [email protected].

Also, please bring a wrapped ornament to exchange.

It'll be a fun time to get together and just gab.  Bring your hubby, significant other or any other support person you'd like to come with you.  Carpooling also might be an option.  I know I'm picking up two here in the Sun City area.

Ann
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
JRinAZ
on 11/29/09 10:18 pm - Layton, UT
On November 29, 2009 at 10:33 AM Pacific Time, Ann M. wrote:
The Sun Cities area group would like to invite you to a Christmas party on December 12th at 11:00.  We'll be at the Golden Corral, 7609 W. Thomas Road.  If ;you have a medical card or print one off OH, you can get the lunch for $6.99 plus $1.89 for beverage (other than water). 

I know it doesn't pay to eat at a buffet, but they have some good, healthy choices there and no matter what restaurant you go to, you're going to be paying a good price for a meal and end up with a bunch of food you can't eat.  This way you can have a spoonful of different things and still be within your counts.

It'll be a fun time to get together and just gab.  Bring your hubby, significant other or any other support person you'd like to come with you.  Carpooling also might be an option.  I know I'm picking up two here in the Sun City area.

Ann
My Saturday:

Early Walk & Morning breakfast with walking group.
Rush across town to Christmas Brunch with my Westside peeps!
Leave early and rush back across town to my favorite support group @ 1 (Tempe St Lukes)
Back home to freshen, change and hit evening Church musical and dinner.

Pray for my health, safe driving and sanity and I'll see you there!!!!

HO! HO!  HO!  Merry Christmas!  (love this time of year!)

(I better chug oodles of protein drinks through December!)
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/09 11:34 pm - Phx, AZ
What's up w/your health?
JRinAZ
on 11/30/09 5:03 am - Layton, UT
On November 30, 2009 at 7:34 AM Pacific Time, Lizzie wrote:
What's up w/your health?
Nothing wrong with me that an iron infusion and a good nights sleep wouldn't fix!  LOL!  .....  I'm getting set up for both! 

Is this your reversal week?
Joyce 

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 6:36 am - Phx, AZ
I didn't know you were anemic?  I have had 2 rounds of iron infusions, both of which have done NOTHING to appease my blood counts, because I am not iron deficient...but this round of iron was done in conjunction w/EPO prior to this surgery.  Have had bronchitis, so it's up to the doc to decide if he'll do it this week or not.  Am SO tired of being ill and then sick and then everything else. 

Last night I ended up BARFING... haven't done that in over 15 years (flu)... but last night it seemed that my dinner got stuck or something, and I thought I might drown in my own drool... I had to make myself barf just for the relief.  Had no nausea, just lots of pain, drool, and pressure.  Followed by a hot cup of peppermint tea, I was better by midnight.  Ug.  What a pain in the rear.  So to speak. 

Adios for now.
motorhomemama
on 12/7/09 3:49 am - Okotoks, Canada
Hi, Ann.  It's Eydie from
canada.  Haven't made it out to see you yet this year. I am not sure if I can make the Christmas lunch , but will try.. I'll let u know by
Thurs. if I am coming.
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
JRinAZ
on 12/7/09 8:41 am - Layton, UT
On December 7, 2009 at 11:49 AM Pacific Time, motorhomemama wrote:
Hi, Ann.  It's Eydie from
canada.  Haven't made it out to see you yet this year. I am not sure if I can make the Christmas lunch , but will try.. I'll let u know by
Thurs. if I am coming.
Hey Eydie!
I just checked the Banner Gateway support site and Dr. Goodhall's group is THIS Weds the 9th instead of the usual 3rd Weds!  .....  4:30 in the support room past the cafeteria.

I totally need some therapy with Dr. Janie!!! 

See you then!

Joyce 

Ann M.
on 12/7/09 9:07 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hey Eydie, I can't wait to see you again.  I hope you're already here in the valley and not going to be travelling through Flagstaff anytime soon.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
motorhomemama
on 12/8/09 2:27 am - Okotoks, Canada
Not going to Flagstaff but am flying home for
Christmas on the 15 and it is -38 there right now!!!

Love Eydie
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
JRinAZ
on 12/7/09 10:59 pm - Layton, UT
On November 29, 2009 at 10:33 AM Pacific Time, Ann M. wrote:

Ann
Just a reminder that the West Side Christmas Party is just 4 days away.  (It's open to EVERYONE and not just the West Side friends) You can rsvp to Ann or just join us!

Additonally:  the East Side will have another Holiday get together on Tuesday the 22nd, 6:30 pm at the Mimi's on Chandler Blvd and the 101.  EVERYONE is invited.  Plz RSVP to me so I can call ahead for reservations.  Mimi's has soups, a la carte protein options, lite fare options and event breakfast choices 24/7  ...there's something for everyone on their menu for every phase of the WL journey.

My hubby & I will be at both parties.  We hope to see y'all there!

Joyce 

Most Active