Happy Thanksgivings everyone

huskerfan85
on 11/17/09 10:50 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Just wanted to give a shout out to all my Arizona Friends.  I hope everyone has a stress free holiday!!  Gayle
Gayle  6'2" 

dbuckeye
on 11/17/09 1:25 pm - Sun City, AZ
Thank you,  hope you also have a stress free holiday.  You look wonderful in your picture.  Keep up the great work.  Debbie
JRinAZ
on 11/17/09 11:07 pm - Layton, UT
On November 17, 2009 at 6:50 PM Pacific Time, huskerfan85 wrote:
Just wanted to give a shout out to all my Arizona Friends.  I hope everyone has a stress free holiday!!  Gayle
Wow Gayle!  You look fabulous! 

Thanks for the Holiday wishes and back attcha!!!  ......  Will you be ready to get out of your chilly weather around Feb 13th?  O.H. isn't  coming to our neck of the woods in 2010 so we're going to throw our own BIG BASH!!!!  "Lovin our Life on the lighter side..."  We're going to keep the price point as low as possible to remove financial barriers and include all!  ...  It would be so fun to have you join us again?

"No Stress"  for the Holiday's means better food choices for most of us....so I join you in wishing all a stress free holiday!  We all have soooooo much to be grateful for!!!

In regard to my WLS,  I am thankful for:

BONES!!  LOL!  I love feeling them protrude even if the butt bones are painful!!!  Collar bones rock!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

MTMiser
on 11/20/09 1:34 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
Hi Gayle

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I'm down 65 now and still doing pretty well. We will have to get together again soon. I really enjoyed re-connecting and the support.

Thanks again.

John
Most Active