TEMPE ST LUKES - MEETING

ginau
on 11/13/09 11:28 am - mesa, AZ

REMINDER .....

Tempe St Luke's (Doctor's Schlesinger and Simon) meets the 2nd Saturday of every month at 1 pm  The room is 208 in the Medical bldg just west of the main hospital.  This is open to EVERYONE and is attended by Dr. Schlesinger in case folks have some Q & A.

The Highly Malabsorptive Support Group meets the 3rd Thursday of every month from 6 to 7:30.  It's in the same room/location as the general support group mentioned above.  (aka HM group for Revisions or newbies with Distal or Extended Rny's or DS)  This is peer faciliated & is attended by Dr. Schlesinger.

***  P.S. -   Jen &  Joyce - have a great time - you will be missed .

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

tochatty
on 11/14/09 8:09 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Oh i wish I had seen this sooner, I would have come today. 

Oh well, I need to put it on my calendar to go to the meeting next Thursday again the 19th.  I am looking forward to hearing more information about everything and getting closer to my second chance.

Tochatty (Jennifer) in AZ
Open RNY 07/2000
SW 336, Lowest Weight 185, CW 272
Seeking Revision GBS

ginau
on 11/14/09 1:16 pm - mesa, AZ

I am sorry you missed it. was a good  group today.  a few  pre-ops , all  surgeries  represented today.

One of the Nurse's  was so nice .. we talked about  bypass pts and how Flu's and Colds effects us . what to keep on hand  and  precautions to take .

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Most Active