Checking in-Its been a while

Kyle H.
on 11/4/09 3:47 am - Flagstaff, AZ
So, I have not posted here for quite a while...been lurking/posting on the RNY board. I completed my 6 month bariatrician program and had my final surgeon consult yesterday. Psych eval done and cleared, cardiac eval done and cleared, sleep study done and now on cpap maching, labs done and all look good. Everything is off to insurance now. My preop is scheduled for day before Thanksgiving and surgery is scheduled for 12/21/09 at 7:30am (pending insurance approval of course). Fingers are crossed....my primary (UHC) excluded it from coverage but I am covered by DH's as a secondary and they do cover it, so hopes are high.

I have changed over to chewable centrum vits, started my sublingual B12 and have calcium citrate ready to go. Testing out protein powders-have one from Vitamin world which is ok and then ordered some Nectar which is also ok. Have more samples on thier way to try out.

Got my PTO approved for time off work....3 weeks off...kids are all set to go to thier respective parents (son going to his dad's and step son is going to his mom's) and DH got the week of surgery off...and Mom (also a pastor) is coming up for day of surgery...so I think everything is set.

So...there ya have it...the last 6 months in a nut shell!
Most Active