Mehdi K. Mazaheri, M.D.

valarie30
on 11/3/09 3:57 am - phoenix, AZ
 does anyone know anything about this dr.  I have heard good things and looking for a good plastic surgeon....    also looking for a good price...  I bet he is expensive!  

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/09 6:22 am
Dr. Mazaheri did my tummy tuck, breast lift and arm lift in June. I would HIGHLY recommend him. He has competitive pricing, and does NOT scimp on care- your health is well worth every penny. The surgicenter he uses is incredible, very modern and has professional staff. Dr. M's staff are some of the most encouraging and friendly people I have ever met. Definintely go see him for a consult, I don't think you will regret it!
JRinAZ
on 11/3/09 7:12 am - Layton, UT
Hey Valarie!
Come check him out for yourself and ask your questions.  He's presenting at the Banner Gateway support group this evening at 6 pm (60 and Higley in the conf room past the cafeteria).

Support group presentations are a great low key approach to gathering your p.s. information.

He'll show some amazing Before & Afters of other weight loss peeps and their post p.s. results.  We'll have some of his post-ops there to answer some of the personal questions (like:  what was recovery really like?  Did it REALLY hurt?  Do you like your results?  etc)  ....Don't be surprised if they just lift up their shirts and show ya the "stuff"!  LOL!  They are proud of their bodies and love the results!  And...it wasn't that long ago that they were in your exact shoes!!!

I'm headed out the door but give me a call if you have questions.  480.814.7466

Dr. M will be at other events in the future if you can't make it tonight or.....just call the office for a consultation.  I actually had my very own consultation with my good Doc last week!  LOL!  Check out my blog on my profile to see where I'm at......Yikes!  I need to go update it...I have more news to add:)

Good luck!  This is the really FUN part of the journey!!!

Woooooo Hoooooo!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

valarie30
on 11/3/09 8:11 am - phoenix, AZ
 bummer, i cant make it tonight....   please let me know when the next time will b k....

JRinAZ
on 11/3/09 12:01 pm - Layton, UT
On November 3, 2009 at 4:11 PM Pacific Time, valarie30 wrote:
 bummer, i cant make it tonight....   please let me know when the next time will b k....
Hey Valarie!
We had a HUGE turnout tonight and I wondered if one of those faces was yours!  LOL!  I'll definitely post the up and coming "fun stuff" on the schedule as we iron out the details!

But.....I know for sure y'all can circle the weekend of Feb 12th/13th!!!! BIG WLS Educational event with oodles of Weight Loss heroes as speakers!!!!

Details will be out soon!!!

(y'know you can call me anytime to just jabber about p.s.  I'm definitely not the surgeon/expert but I know quite a bit about it and am good about inventing the rest!  LOL!)

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

sunshine86
on 11/5/09 11:51 am
I've gotta say..... I'm very very slowly starting to warm up to the idea of plastic surgery now that I've noticed my boobs are starting to deflate....

I've been to two talks by Dr. Mazaheri.... neither were planned... he just happened to be presenting at the support groups I showed up at......

And I'm honestly very impressed by what I've seen so far. His work is absolutely incredible (gives me hope, lol!)...... and he seems cool as hell. Very down to earth with a great sense of humor. At least that's the impression I get.

If and when I decide I'm ready for plastic surgery.... Dr. Mazaheri will definitely be at the top of my list of surgeons to research!!

Plus, he comes highly recommended by a lot of awesome folks I've met at various groups around the valley :)
HW: 243lbs   SW: 222lbs  CW: 198lbs GW: 140lbs
                                              I'm just a hair under 5'1.
                                     12/1/2009- Third Fill, 7cc in a 11cc band
                                     11/3/2009- Finally under 200lbs!!! YAY!!

toleary
on 11/10/09 11:27 am - AZ
He is the most awesome you should go get a consult you will love his office staff too. He has done all on my plastics with no problems at all, he is also doing my thigh lift in a few weeks....last thing on my body he hasn't lifted yet ; ) 

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR JOURNEY

TORI

Most Active