Newbie - 3 days post op

mslizzieb
on 10/30/09 3:16 am
I had the Realize Band on Tuesday.  I had followed a 2 week clear liquid pre-op diet and am now on a full liquid post-op diet for 2 weeks.  I need help with figuring out how to get all my liquids/protein shakes in.  Thought I had it all figured out before-hand, but I don't.  Any advice?
(deactivated member)
on 11/2/09 1:03 pm - AZ
On October 30, 2009 at 10:16 AM Pacific Time, mslizzieb wrote:
I had the Realize Band on Tuesday.  I had followed a 2 week clear liquid pre-op diet and am now on a full liquid post-op diet for 2 weeks.  I need help with figuring out how to get all my liquids/protein shakes in.  Thought I had it all figured out before-hand, but I don't.  Any advice?

It is not uncommon to be unable to get all liquids and protein in at first.  Give yourself a few days and just do your best to get as much in as you possibly can.

Protein shakes are great for protein during liquids.  I suggest going to GN****il you find something you like.  If you open something, try it, and hate it then you can take your opened container back with your receipt and get a full refund.  After you find what you like then find a cheaper source than GNC.

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 11/3/09 12:57 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
It is ruff at first.  It does get easier.  Keep sipping and sipping it will all change in a couple of days,  I know for me it was about the 5th day and it all came together.
Good Luck.  Hope to see you at the support group sometime.
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Most Active