Considering Liposuction

jenncogg
on 10/25/09 12:13 pm - Peoria, AZ

Hello all - new to this forum. I had VSG on 1/9/2008 and love it...  I have lost about 90 pounds and I am now considering liposuction for my stomache...  I weigh 163 and I am 5'8.  Does anyone have recommendations on a good Dr in AZ? and perhaps know of some costs?  Also, I am not sure if I should wait and lose more weight as I would like to get to 150. This last 13 pounds seems impossible!

Any input would be great.. thanks Jennifer

Glamazon
on 10/27/09 1:20 am - Mesa, AZ
On October 25, 2009 at 7:13 PM Pacific Time, jenncogg wrote:

Hello all - new to this forum. I had VSG on 1/9/2008 and love it...  I have lost about 90 pounds and I am now considering liposuction for my stomache...  I weigh 163 and I am 5'8.  Does anyone have recommendations on a good Dr in AZ? and perhaps know of some costs?  Also, I am not sure if I should wait and lose more weight as I would like to get to 150. This last 13 pounds seems impossible!

Dr. Sean Lille.  He is AMAZING!!!!  He is the only plastic surgeon Dr. Blackstone recommends.  Hehas done my lipo proceedures and will do my tummy tuck and breast lift as well.  He is a man with incredible integrity and skill.  480-661-6197.  Tell Lee that Brenda said hi.

B

Love is all there is, ever was or ever will be...  

JRinAZ
on 10/27/09 3:44 am - Layton, UT
On October 25, 2009 at 7:13 PM Pacific Time, jenncogg wrote:

Congratulations on your weght loss Jennnifer and welcome to the AZ forum!!!

Now is the perfect time for you to be considering the next step on your journey!  Often the skin removal is the very thing that gets you to that magic number on the scale; especially if you are that close!

I work for Dr. Mehdi Mazaheri.  He specializes in Post Bariatatric body contouring and reconstruction.  He was voted top doc by his peers in 2008 and continues to be the # 1 pick for most Bariatric surgeon's in AZ to refer their post-ops to. 

He recently was invited and presented to the post-ops at Scottsdale Bariatric (Dr. Blackstone) and is one of the main plastic surgeon's that they refer their patient's to.  He will be presenting at Banner Gateway next Tuesday the 3rd at 6 pm.  It's open to everyone so join us if you'd like a casual approach to getting your questions answered.  His focus will be "Plastic Surgery After Weight loss for MEN" AND  the differences between a Panniculectamy and a Tummy Tuck for both genders.!......He'll have great before and after pictures as well as some patient's with him who have had WLS ...AND then their plastic surgery from him.  There will be Q & A time.  Finding out how peeps feel about the process & their surgeon is really one of the best ways to find out about the total package!

You can find out more info about Dr. M on his website at www.drmazaheri.com

Let me know if you have any other questions or how we can offer support on your journey!!!

There's a support group tonight in Chandler at 6 pm that I'll be at.  I'd love to meet & chat!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active