Puting myself out there....

Nancy S.
on 10/29/09 4:24 am - Mesa, AZ
Joyce, I really believe plastic surgeons don't SEE people they see what they plan to do with what is in front of them. I have noticed during exams they rarely even look at your face during the exam because they are engrossed ( no pun intended)  in surgically what they can do, after you see them in the office, then they look at your face. you will be fine!!!! xoxox Nancy

JRinAZ
on 10/29/09 12:42 pm - Layton, UT
Good news is that the plastic surgery consultation is now behind me!  Whew!  I made it without too many awkward moments!!! 

Bad news........I won't be having any surgery anytime soon!  My labs are awful.  My ferritin is 10!  He wants me to get all the #'s up and to lose 5 pounds.  My upper abdoman is still a little too thick to get the results that "I" want.  .....When I do those 2 things then we'll make a surgery plan.

I'm sad.....I was hoping to have some new tight and tiny curves by the New Year!.....Now I'm just rearranging priorities and will be getting all the appointments set up to begin getting my iron fixed!  I'm on the "low anemic" side!  Yikes!

....It's not over til the "not so fat" lady sings!!!!!  I WILL have plastic surgery!!!!!

******gotta love a plastic surgeon *****fuses to move forward with any procedures until all conditions are perfect!  I guess that's the reason Dr. M has a flawless complication record!!! 
*******off to make my "to do" list to get back on track!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Lori A.
on 10/29/09 3:54 pm - Mesa, AZ
Nancy S.
on 10/30/09 12:48 am - Mesa, AZ
Joyce , I can recommend an excellent hemotologist for iron infusions. After my first RNY, about two years out, I simply could not hold iron, no matter the suppliments or food intake. The iron infusions really gave me my energy and life back. I didn't need them forever, just about 6 months and once my body had a "store level" of ferritin, I was ok.

it's hard for me to believe you need to lose 5 more lbs, you're a skinny mini now. xo Nancy

Most Active