Puting myself out there....

JRinAZ
on 10/19/09 4:43 am - Layton, UT
Yikes!  I feel like I just entered a glass house.....I'm feeling very vulnerable but feel like it's the right step for my progress.

Support? 

http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/jrinaz/blog/2009/10/19/the -next-chapter--should--be-pretty---/

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Betty S.
on 10/19/09 12:06 pm - Mesa, AZ
I got your back, girlfriend!
hugs

JRinAZ
on 10/20/09 7:43 am - Layton, UT
On October 19, 2009 at 7:06 PM Pacific Time, Betty S. wrote:
I got your back, girlfriend!
hugs

Betty!

Blow Kiss

Joyce 

FLGail
on 10/19/09 11:35 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hi Joyce, Hope you are feeling better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can lend support in a few weeks when I arrive in AZ.                                                    Take Care,
                                                                                Gail

JRinAZ
on 10/20/09 7:45 am - Layton, UT
On October 20, 2009 at 6:35 AM Pacific Time, FLGail wrote:
Hi Joyce, Hope you are feeling better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can lend support in a few weeks when I arrive in AZ.                                                    Take Care,
                                                                                Gail

thanks sweetie!

Can't wait til you change your FLGail status to AZGail 

Joyce 

klyn13jwl
on 10/20/09 9:45 pm - Lakeside, AZ
I hope you're going to be alright....you've pretty much been my stone...crutch....my 'all-seeing-lady' through this ordeal, I hope this is nothing that you can't handle.  ::Did that come out right?::  Well.....you know what I mean. 
Hugs,

Kellyn

260/245/145/124 
  I think I'm ready to stop now!
JRinAZ
on 10/21/09 3:08 am - Layton, UT
On October 21, 2009 at 4:45 AM Pacific Time, klyn13jwl wrote:
I hope you're going to be alright....you've pretty much been my stone...crutch....my 'all-seeing-lady' through this ordeal, I hope this is nothing that you can't handle.  ::Did that come out right?::  Well.....you know what I mean. 
Hugs,

Kellyn
Kellyn,
I do know what you mean sweet friend! 

....wishing nothing but the best ahead for you!!!  Sunny

Joyce 

mikiec
on 10/28/09 3:13 am - Peoria, AZ
Good for you.

It's not a glass house but an umbrella.  By that I mean you can be touched, hugged etc. while going through this process.

I will be following your progress as I plan on surgery in about 1 year.  I'm only 11 months out and have dropped 154 lbs.

Mike

JRinAZ
on 10/28/09 4:58 am - Layton, UT
On October 28, 2009 at 10:13 AM Pacific Time, mikiec wrote:
Good for you.

It's not a glass house but an umbrella.  By that I mean you can be touched, hugged etc. while going through this process.

I will be following your progress as I plan on surgery in about 1 year.  I'm only 11 months out and have dropped 154 lbs.

Mike

154 lbs!!!!  Wooooo Hooooooo Mike!!!  Another year and you'll be thrilled to throw some of that loose skin away!!!

My consultation is tomorrow afternoon!  .....  I woke up today with a major case of the NERVES!!!!  I'm not only going to be checked out completely but.......I'll be neked in front of my BOSS!!!!  Tomorrow may reach my all time high moments of trauma!!!!!  I'll need therapy by Friday!  LOL!

Thanks for your kind post Mike!  Congrats on your success and best wishes for a happy journey as a LOSER 
Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/28/09 9:00 am - Layton, UT
Today's blog: 

Sitting here typing and looking at my large muffin hanging over my abdoman. I wonder what it would be like to bend forward and see the point that the legs actually begin to cross?

tomorrow is my actual consult with my very own plastic surgeon.....MY BOSS!!!!  If surgery scares the bejeebies out of me then going naked in front of my own boss is a very very close 2nd!   I may need therapy after it's all over with.....heck, HE may need therapy after it's all over with!

Someone at support group last night mentioned that they thought my boss was HOT!!!!  What??!!!  Now I had to think about that possibility for a nano second before I calmed myself down and got him back where he belongs in my mind as a distinguished, artist with amazing integrity and skill!  There, that's better!..........he's an artist,  with skill and that's what this is all about!  Finding the best artist for this blob of clay!!!  I'm confident (she says tongue & cheek) that he will sculpt my body into a spectacular female form that will be splendid beyond all imagination!  OK, so "tight & curvy" will definitely be enough and make the inevitable pain and current stress very worth it!

So, I will watch a re-run of the Biggest Loser tonight and remind myself that history is about to be changed.....an old squishy blonde can and will be transformed with some Mazaheri Magic, skill, persuasion..... and a whole lot of "happy" meds with a chaser of pure milk chocolate!!!!  ....  Less than 24 hrs.......
Joyce 

Most Active