NEED HELP

Jan C.
on 10/16/09 11:36 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
I normally post and read on OH   OFF forum  and there i know a girl that lives in AZ her name is Linda Spellman.....she is or was very active on that board.  if any of you know her  and know where she is can you let us know? She has a daughter Olivia  , we have called all the phone numbers we have and nothing. If any one of you out there is with the police or have someone on the police can you have them see if they can find anything out for us?  there has been bad things happen to her by her daughter before and we are all afraid that she maybe has done something to her. ...

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

JRinAZ
on 10/17/09 1:20 pm - Layton, UT
On October 17, 2009 at 6:36 AM Pacific Time, Jan C. wrote:
I normally post and read on OH   OFF forum  and there i know a girl that lives in AZ her name is Linda Spellman.....she is or was very active on that board.  if any of you know her  and know where she is can you let us know? She has a daughter Olivia  , we have called all the phone numbers we have and nothing. If any one of you out there is with the police or have someone on the police can you have them see if they can find anything out for us?  there has been bad things happen to her by her daughter before and we are all afraid that she maybe has done something to her. ...

Jan,
I used to have her contact info but can't find it.  She hangs out daily on the 50's forum.  You probably checked there already?

Best wishes and please keep us posted.  Lynda is amazing!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/18/09 11:50 pm - Tucson, AZ
Last I read about Linda was that she was in a facility receiving therapy for her recent knee surgery.  I had requested her phone number from Olivia but never received it.  She was doing well last time I read about her.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active