Run fast to Costco!!!

JRinAZ
on 10/14/09 9:18 am - Layton, UT
Oh my gosh!

Treat yourself to an amazing quick and protein loaded meal!!!

Nantucket Supreme
Scallops & Beef Filets wrapped in peppered bacon
24 pcs in the box (kind of pricey but NOT that bad!!!)

6 pcs of the scallops:  23 grams of proteiin and only 3 carbs!!!!!  6 pcs of the beef filet:  28 grams of protein and ZERO carbs!!! 

Believe me, you can NOT eat 6 pcs though so pkg them up in snack size bags for little mini meals. 

Delish!!!!  We deserve a special treat once in a while, right??!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Nerd Lover
on 10/16/09 4:25 am
Fabulous!  Thanks for the tip! :)
        ~*ChRiStY*~

high/current/goal
272/143/140

I  NERDS!!!
maduarte
on 11/4/09 1:13 pm - Litchfield Park, AZ
BOTH SAMS CLUB AND COSTCO CARRY THEM.WHEN THEY HAVE THEM THEY ARE IN THE PREPARED FOOD AREA BY THE SUSHI AND OTHER PREPARED ASIAN FOODS.  SOME TIMES THEY DONT HAVE THEM BUT THEY COME BACK. I DONT BELIEVE i SAW THEM LAST WEEKEND.
Michelle
JRinAZ
on 11/4/09 1:20 pm - Layton, UT
Hey!
Where have you been?  Miss you
Joyce 

tochatty
on 10/17/09 3:06 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Joyce someone at the group Thursday night mentioned Costco had lettuce wraps, do you know if Sam's club has those as well?  I love lettuce wraps and I tried some years ago from the frozen section, I think at Safeway or another store and I did not care for them as much.  But I am willing to give them another try. 

Tochatty (Jennifer) in AZ
Open RNY 07/2000
SW 336, Lowest Weight 185, CW 272
Seeking Revision GBS

JRinAZ
on 10/17/09 1:31 pm - Layton, UT
On October 17, 2009 at 10:06 AM Pacific Time, tochatty wrote:
Joyce someone at the group Thursday night mentioned Costco had lettuce wraps, do you know if Sam's club has those as well?  I love lettuce wraps and I tried some years ago from the frozen section, I think at Safeway or another store and I did not care for them as much.  But I am willing to give them another try. 
I don't shop at Sam's club anymore but bet they have the kits as well.  I can't imagine a lettuce wrap from the "freezer"...icky!!!  ......The kits at Costco are delish!  Great to make and pack for lunch at work.

Enjoy!

Joyce 

dperez
on 11/4/09 10:02 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Oh my gosh! I have a great recipe for lettuce wraps. I had some at Pf changs and figured I could make better and healthier. Let me know if anyone wants the recipe.
JRinAZ
on 11/5/09 12:30 am - Layton, UT
On November 5, 2009 at 6:02 AM Pacific Time, dperez wrote:
Oh my gosh! I have a great recipe for lettuce wraps. I had some at Pf changs and figured I could make better and healthier. Let me know if anyone wants the recipe.
Yummy! .......YES!!!

Thanks!
Joyce 

FLGail
on 11/5/09 12:24 am - Sun City, AZ
Hey Joyce, In Az which is better to join Costco or Sams club to get good food for us Gastic Bypass people?
                       Right now I belong to Sams club but there are more of them here. More Costcos or Sams club there?
                                                                     Gail
JRinAZ
on 11/5/09 12:39 am - Layton, UT
On November 5, 2009 at 8:24 AM Pacific Time, FLGail wrote:
Hey Joyce, In Az which is better to join Costco or Sams club to get good food for us Gastic Bypass people?
                       Right now I belong to Sams club but there are more of them here. More Costcos or Sams club there?
                                                                     Gail
I do both!  LOL !

I actually rarely make it to Sam's but if I'm hosting a party or event or friends then I like to hit both since they offer different freezer items.  Sam's allows you to buy smaller produce pkgs but overall....I like Costco better.

Sam's:  I buy their small plastic party plates.  Classy for plastic.
small fruit & veggie options
More refrigerator options
clothing
dog food
nuts

Costco:  I buy water, gas, shrimp rings, shrimp ceviche, salads, veggies, jerkey, etc.

Buying  pizza or a hot dog?  Hands down!  Costco is the winner!!!!

C U soon!

Joyce 

Most Active