Sun City Support group this Saturday

Ann M.
on 10/9/09 1:54 am - Peoria, AZ
Come on over to the Sun City group meeting this Saturday from 10:30 until noon.  It's held in the Sun City Room at the corner of 103rd Avenue & Coggins (behind Menke's). 

I can't be there due to work commitments (my 4th weekend in a row!) but Debbie Blue will be there to open the doors and offer support.  Please come on over or up to the meeting and give Debbie some support in her first meeting by herself.  I know she'd appreciate it and so would I.
I do have some OH Magazines that I'll try to leave for Debbie so she can pass them out to those who attend. 

Remember, anyone can attend - even support people. 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
FLGail
on 10/12/09 3:09 am - Sun City, AZ
hi, I will be at the December Sun City Support Group. I will still be driving to Az in November. Maybe we can have some kind of grab bag. Look forward to meeting people in December.
                                                                                                                                                                 Gail
dbuckeye
on 10/13/09 12:52 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi Gail.,

I think your suggestion of a grab bag sounds wonderful.  Maybe we can all go to lunch afterwards.  We can help each other see how to survive the holiday.  Can't wait.

Debbie
FLGail
on 10/13/09 12:55 am - Sun City, AZ
Sounds good Debbie. You will find I am a go-getter. So maybe we can talk in November when I get there and organize this Christmas thing for the Sun City Support Group.
                                                                                                                                              Gail
dbuckeye
on 10/13/09 10:53 am - Sun City, AZ

Let me know when you get here.

Debbie

Most Active