will be visiting Tucson for 2 or 3 months this winter

Jan C.
on 9/22/09 1:10 pm - Cedar Creek, MO

My husband and myself will be visiting Tucson this winter again and i am wondering if there is a good support group there. I would like to attend one while we are there for the 2 or 3 months...also i want to find a good water aerobics class that meets daily ....I am having knee surgery in November and need water exercises to help get it in shape....thanks for anyone that answers with some info.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/23/09 12:14 am - Tucson, AZ
St. Joseph's Hospital is the last Saturday of the month at St. Joseph's Auditorium from 10:00-12:00 open to everyone.

Tucson NOAG is Last Thursday of the Month at 7:00 at UMC Rm. 5408, open to all.  

---- NorthWest meeting 7-8:30 PM each 3rd Monday of the month at the Northwest Medical Center Classrooms A-D 6200 N LaCholla Blvd. Classrooms are off the main lobby behind the cafeteria. New attendees in classroom D at 6:30 PM.
---- Eastside meeting 7-8:30 PM on the first Tuesday of each month at Evangelical Covenant Church, 551 N. Camino Seco, between Broadway and Speedway, on the West side of the street. As always new attendees will be at 6:30.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

becky85713
on 10/4/09 4:26 pm
Hi, I live in Tucson and had Lap Band surgery with Dr. Fang in Phoenix in June.  I would like to find a support group in Tucson.  Can you recommend one.

Becky85713
Most Active