Looking for plastic surgery referral/recommendation??

itsmeb
on 9/12/09 3:45 pm - Phoenix, AZ
REALIZE Band on 12/17/08 with

I am considering PS and was looking to my OH friends in the Phoenix area to see if any of you can make a recommendation on a good plastic surgeon.  Or, if you had PS and had a horrible experience, I would welcome that information too so that I know who to avoid. 

Thanks!  
- B

(includes 35 lbs lost prior to surgery)
Michele T.
on 9/13/09 12:43 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
A friend tells me that Dr. Mazahari is very good!  :)

I heard his presenation a few months back and was very impressed.  Come to the Botox party and meet him-- see Joyce's message from 9/11 12:44 PM.

Michele
JRinAZ
on 9/13/09 3:22 pm - Layton, UT
On September 12, 2009 at 10:45 PM Pacific Time, itsmeb wrote:

I am considering PS and was looking to my OH friends in the Phoenix area to see if any of you can make a recommendation on a good plastic surgeon.  Or, if you had PS and had a horrible experience, I would welcome that information too so that I know who to avoid. 

Thanks!  
- B

Hi there B!

Not sure if we've met or not but I attend the Banner Gateway support group mtgs.  In fact, my boss, Dr. Mehdi Mazaheri will be speaking to Dr. Podkamini and Schuster post-ops on the 1st Tuesday of November.  He's a leading AZ plastic surgeon for successful weight loss patient's!  He's recently received a lot of press from his amazing work with the 650 lb AZ guy:  David Smith who has lost over 400 pounds and had a lot of work that needed done!!!!

You can meet both Dr. M and David this coming Thurs.  Check the details on the thread.  I just posted it a few days ago..... (FREE and casual mingle/mixer - support group style).

If you have specific questions then I'd be happy to help you out.  You can contact me at:  [email protected] or on my cell at 480-814-7466

Congrats on your WL success!!!!  You're at such a fun place in the journey!!  Good luck!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active