Here's Whazzup!!!

JRinAZ
on 9/11/09 8:10 am - Layton, UT
Hey AZ!  Get out your calendars
and make some notes!!!

Sat, Sept 12th - Suport Group,  ALL are invited.  1 pm at Tempe St Luke's Rm 208.

Weds, Sept 16th - Banner Gateway Support.  ALL are invited.  4:30 pm

Weds, Sept 16th - A Better You presentation & support group.  Scottsdale Bariatric post-ops and guests are invited.  6 pm  Dr. Mazaheri and others will present all the details you need to know to become the mot beautiful YOU!  (or handsome:) )!

Thurs, Sept 17th - Support Group, Botox and Mingle with David Smith.  2:30 to 4 pm, Dr. Mazaheri's office in Scottsdale.  (all are invited but an RSVP is required). [email protected]

Thurs, Sept 17th - HM - Revison Support Group.  ALL are invited. 6 pm at Tempe St Luke's Rm 208.

Tues, Sept 22nd - Chandler Support Group, ALL are invited.  6 pm at Chandler Regional on Frye and Dobson.  Dr. Janie Goodhall, psych will be speaking to us!  She totally rocks!  ....definitely worth the drive so grab your carpool buddies and join us!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

JRinAZ
on 9/15/09 9:02 am - Layton, UT
On September 11, 2009 at 3:10 PM Pacific Time, JRinAZ wrote:
Hey AZ!  Get out your calendars
and make some notes!!!

Sat, Sept 12th - Suport Group,  ALL are invited.  1 pm at Tempe St Luke's Rm 208.

Weds, Sept 16th - Banner Gateway Support.  ALL are invited.  4:30 pm

Weds, Sept 16th - A Better You presentation & support group.  Scottsdale Bariatric post-ops and guests are invited.  6 pm  Dr. Mazaheri and others will present all the details you need to know to become the mot beautiful YOU!  (or handsome:) )!

Thurs, Sept 17th - Support Group, Botox and Mingle with David Smith.  2:30 to 4 pm, Dr. Mazaheri's office in Scottsdale.  (all are invited but an RSVP is required). [email protected]

Thurs, Sept 17th - HM - Revison Support Group.  ALL are invited. 6 pm at Tempe St Luke's Rm 208.

Tues, Sept 22nd - Chandler Support Group, ALL are invited.  6 pm at Chandler Regional on Frye and Dobson.  Dr. Janie Goodhall, psych will be speaking to us!  She totally rocks!  ....definitely worth the drive so grab your carpool buddies and join us!!!
To those who have left voicemails and sent emails and are confused!  Sorry!

Weds has 2 options and are 2 different directions.
East Valley is a support group at Banner Gateway at 4:30  It will be faciliated by their in-house pysch.  I usually attend but will NOT be there this time.

The same day (Weds) In Scottsdale for the Scottsdale Bariatric Post-ops and their guests:  I WILL be at this one because my boss, Dr. Mazaheri (a plastic surgeon) will be presenting.  6 pm

Thursday has 2 options but both can be attended.
In Scottsdale is the Mingle with David Smith (lost 400 lbs) with the option of Botox at a discounted price (RSVP required for the Botox).  I WiLL be at this; as will my boss...in case any of you would like an informal FREE conssult.  ....  This is from 2:30 - 4:00
That same day in Tempe is the HM Support Group at 6 pm.  I WiLL be at this as well....Dr. Schlesinger will addres HM questions.  He is NOT a plastic surgeon but is a Bariatric Surgeon:)

You can record your t.v. junk!!!  Don't miss fun when it's available to you for FREE!!!!

C y'all soon!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active