Invite from Joyce & Dr. M!

JRinAZ
on 9/11/09 5:44 am - Layton, UT

Hear YeYou are invited to a FREE WLS Support Group,

Botox Party with Dr. Mazaheri &

Staff,

& a Mingle with David Smith!!

(billed as the 650 lb Virgin on a recent TLC Special); he is a successful loser of over 400 pounds!
  ~~ As seen on Good Morning America, the Today Show, The View, Oprah, 20/20, etc….
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPDdYT8Tr68&feature=related
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ke0y6-SrqY&feature=related

David will inspire and share his success tips at an informal mingle this Thursday the 17th of September from 2:30 to 4:00 pm, 5725 North Scottsdale Rd, Suite 150, Scottsdale, AZ 85250.

Hosted by Dr. Mehdi Mazaheri, www.drmazaheri.com ; David’s plastic surgeon and the top plastic surgeon for successful weight loss post-ops in AZ!  Q & A time available for those with plastic surgery questions.  
Botox will be offered to those wanting to participate in a one-time special.It's a Beautiful Thing

The units will be offered that day only for $10 with a $250 minimum purchase. A $50 rebate from the Botox company will reduce the price to just $8.00 per unit!!! ….. Prepare now to look your best for the upcoming Holiday parties and get togethers, for job interviewing, business presentations, or just plain confidence in knowing you look amazing!
An RSVP to Joyce is required. [email protected] or 480.814.7466
  The purchase of Botox is not required to attend this FUN FREE event!!! 

Your friends and guests are welcome to join us whether they have a “weighty story" or not!  Please join us!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Michele T.
on 9/11/09 6:07 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Is the HM support group still on for that night?

Michele
JRinAZ
on 9/11/09 7:01 am - Layton, UT
On September 11, 2009 at 1:07 PM Pacific Time, Michele T. wrote:
Is the HM support group still on for that night?

Michele
Absolutely!!!  6 pm at Tempe St Lukes, room 208 (or is that the birthing class?  LOL!  Ouch!)

Dr. Schlesinger's general support group is tomorrow at 1.

C U soon sweetie pie!

Joyce 

sunshine86
on 9/15/09 12:30 am
I would LOVE to come to this... although I won't be joining in on the Botox fun... awesome deal and it's neat that you guys are offering it.... but I'm broke... and completely terrified of needle injections... LOL

I'll have to see if I can take the time off of work. 

HW: 243lbs   SW: 222lbs  CW: 198lbs GW: 140lbs
                                              I'm just a hair under 5'1.
                                     12/1/2009- Third Fill, 7cc in a 11cc band
                                     11/3/2009- Finally under 200lbs!!! YAY!!

JRinAZ
on 9/15/09 12:41 am - Layton, UT
On September 15, 2009 at 7:30 AM Pacific Time, sunshine86 wrote:
I would LOVE to come to this... although I won't be joining in on the Botox fun... awesome deal and it's neat that you guys are offering it.... but I'm broke... and completely terrified of needle injections... LOL

I'll have to see if I can take the time off of work. 

COME!!!!  Seriously, this is NOT just a Botox party....that's a nice fringe benefit for the ones who want an adventure in looking younger!  LOL!

But....David Smith is such a sweetie pie and is so inspiring....Did you see him on the Doctor's yesterday?

I sincerely hope that ALL folks will come who just want an informal chit chat with some other peeps and with David.  He's very shy but is so genuine and really has some great tips for all of us on maintaining our weight loss once we get it!!!!  (as well as losing 400 lbs!!!!)

I hope you can get off of work as well.  C U Thursday

Joyce 

sunshine86
on 9/15/09 1:40 am
We're not bit tv watchers.... so no, I didn't see it. :(

But I've heard all about his story on here... and through word of mouth.... pretty cool!! :)

Is he from Arizona?

Hopefully I'll see you too!! :)
HW: 243lbs   SW: 222lbs  CW: 198lbs GW: 140lbs
                                              I'm just a hair under 5'1.
                                     12/1/2009- Third Fill, 7cc in a 11cc band
                                     11/3/2009- Finally under 200lbs!!! YAY!!

ERIN MC ATEER DE
LA CRUZ

on 9/15/09 10:31 pm - PHOENIX , AZ

IS THAT THE GUY THAT WAS 650 POUNDS AND LOST IT NATURALLY WITH THE HELP OF A FITNESS TRAINER?

JRinAZ
on 9/16/09 5:50 am - Layton, UT
On September 16, 2009 at 5:31 AM Pacific Time, ERIN MC ATEER DE LA CRUZ wrote:

IS THAT THE GUY THAT WAS 650 POUNDS AND LOST IT NATURALLY WITH THE HELP OF A FITNESS TRAINER?

Yup!  It's that very same amazing guy!  He's a hometown boy but has inspired people all over the world!  He's trying to pay it forward and is about to launch a National campaign with his own personal trainer and good friend:  Chris, called "Reshape the Nation".

David and Chris came to one of our Chandler support groups.  They are VERY supportive of every kind of weight loss program and encourage people to get healthy in whichever way works best for them.  Of course they are big on exercise  and encourage a maintenance and losing program that include 5 to 6 mini meals and a couple of days of higher caloreis to mess with our metabolism!  ....  I've been following their program ever since I've been on maintenance.

So, that was a long answer to a short question!  LOL!  Y'know me, right?!!

David is on the shy side but hopes everyone feels comfortable coming and asking him questions and meeting him.  Botox is being offered at a special price but it will NOT be pushed.  We just hope people are able to get off work and come join us!

Peek your head in early tonight so I can meet you, K?

Joyce 

ERIN MC ATEER DE
LA CRUZ

on 9/16/09 6:52 am - PHOENIX , AZ
i will.  i had my first meal just now.  2 oz of slices chicken cold cut style and 1/4 cup of low fat cottage cheese.

i put a bit of low fat mayo on the chicken to make it moist, just a tiny pic

in cottage cheese i put a dash of pepper and romano/parmesean cheese for taste

after being on a liquid diet for a week,  I WAS READY.  wont drin****il 30 mins...

see, im getting it!!!!!
JRinAZ
on 9/17/09 1:19 am - Layton, UT
On September 11, 2009 at 12:44 PM Pacific Time, JRinAZ wrote:

Hear YeYou are invited to a FREE WLS Support Group,

Botox Party with Dr. Mazaheri &

Staff,

& a Mingle with David Smith!!

(billed as the 650 lb Virgin on a recent TLC Special); he is a successful loser of over 400 pounds!
  ~~ As seen on Good Morning America, the Today Show, The View, Oprah, 20/20, etc….
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPDdYT8Tr68&feature=related
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ke0y6-SrqY&feature=related

David will inspire and share his success tips at an informal mingle this Thursday the 17th of September from 2:30 to 4:00 pm, 5725 North Scottsdale Rd, Suite 150, Scottsdale, AZ 85250.

Hosted by Dr. Mehdi Mazaheri, www.drmazaheri.com ; David’s plastic surgeon and the top plastic surgeon for successful weight loss post-ops in AZ!  Q & A time available for those with plastic surgery questions.  
Botox will be offered to those wanting to participate in a one-time special.It's a Beautiful Thing

The units will be offered that day only for $10 with a $250 minimum purchase. A $50 rebate from the Botox company will reduce the price to just $8.00 per unit!!! ….. Prepare now to look your best for the upcoming Holiday parties and get togethers, for job interviewing, business presentations, or just plain confidence in knowing you look amazing!
An RSVP to Joyce is required. [email protected] or 480.814.7466
  The purchase of Botox is not required to attend this FUN FREE event!!! 

Your friends and guests are welcome to join us whether they have a “weighty story" or not!  Please join us!

Last night's event at Scottsdale Bariatric was GREAT!  You guys totally rock!  Thanks so much for coming up and introducing yourselves to me......We need to "do lunch"!!  LOL!

Hope to see bunches this afternoon at Dr. Mazaheri's office for the Mingle!

AND...tonight is the HM Support Group at 6 pm, Tempe St Luke's, Room 208 (bldg west of main hospital)

HM-Highly Malabsorptive whi*****ludes Distal Rny, Extended Rny, Duodenal Switch's and REVISIONS.  I can't wait to see everyone today!!!  

Joyce 

Most Active