Nancy is a LOSER!!!!!

JRinAZ
on 9/9/09 6:38 am - Layton, UT
The very lovely Nancy is safely but gingerly finding her seat on the Loser's Bench!!! Loser

She was scheduled for an early surgery yesterday morning but they couldn't find her pre-op labs.  So, they sent for the resident vampires and then sent her to the O.R. after everyone gave the green light!

Surgery was a little longer than expected because Dr. S found her insides all hooked up backwards and up inside her chest!!!  He cleaned up some scar tissue and took care of shortening her common channel without incident!!!  Wooooo Hoooooo!!!

Nancy had her wonderful "nursey" daughter stay the night with her and the 2 of them did a zillion laps around the WLS track (aka halls)!!!  trackShe is off of  the morphine and on to the Lortab (a much happier med for her) and was looking forward to the go-ahead to do some water guzzling.  They were letting her drink a little medicine shot full of water every half hr or so and that was not quenching her thirst!   Sipping Tea

She looked beautiful and was excited to get the "weight losing show" on the road!!!  LOL!  Her very supportive and witty dude of a hubby was sitting next to her cheering her on and working diligently to find her the right t.v. show!!!  ....  I think the twisted t.v. schedule was the worst thing that she had to deal with sooooo  -- all is well!!!  Funny

Nancy will do amazing!  She lost 19 pounds as a pre-op so has demonstrated her desire to follow the program and be  compliant!  Weigh 2 go Nancy!!!

Welcome to the "other side" of healthy sweetie pie!!! 

.....that's my Angel Report! .....going to hang up my Angel wings and admit to myself that I am a sorry Angel!  LOL!  I was a day late and a dollar short on my report!  Sorry girlfriend!!!.....

Join me in congrats for Nancy!!!!  You Go Girl!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/9/09 7:15 am - Tucson, AZ
Welcome aboard the bench Nancy

As for you Miss Joyce, even though you were a day late reporting it was a fun read. 
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

maduarte
on 9/9/09 2:56 pm - Litchfield Park, AZ
HEY jOYCE THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE REPORT

CONGRATS NANCY.. WISHING YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY
Michelle
vixen_luv
on 9/10/09 3:18 am - phoenix, AZ
Welome Nancy, it's a wild ride LOL But sooooooooooo worth it!  Keep up the walking!!
zuzupetals2u2
on 9/10/09 7:05 pm - Sedona, AZ
let me know when you are having this BACK TO TRACK thing as I am also looking for a weight loss program prior now to considering the DS or even plastic surgery . . they are on the back burner right now but I want to lose more now . . ASAP

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

JRinAZ
on 9/11/09 8:50 am - Layton, UT
On September 11, 2009 at 2:05 AM Pacific Time, zuzupetals2u2 wrote:
let me know when you are having this BACK TO TRACK thing as I am also looking for a weight loss program prior now to considering the DS or even plastic surgery . . they are on the back burner right now but I want to lose more now . . ASAP
Hey there Zuzu!
I've been just running on empty uphill this week!  .... I'm looking at next weeks schedule like a deer in the headlights too!  .....  Which way to run first?!!! 

Hopefully I can squeeze some of my "personal service projects" in by the weeks after.  If you're having a weight loss 911 then try and grab a support group or start your own accountability thread on here.  We'll give you oodles of coaching and cheering.

In the meantime; I'll fine tune the A-BOTT (Activiley Back on Track Together) plan and post it as soon as possible.....stay tuned!  I've had a boat load of respones.  Very surprised...Very delighted....but, it adds up to some time that I don't have right now.

Hugggzzz your way!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active