Venting

(deactivated member)
on 9/7/09 11:41 am - Phx, AZ
I'm in a venting mood.............  I thought I would feel good forever after my ERNY.  Instead I am increasingly sick, sick, sick.  NO vitamin absorption...am facing nutritional supplementation via a chest port/picc...  Am so sick and weak, I cannot stand it.  I had to quit my job as of last Friday because of a blood disorder that I had, which this malabsorption has worsened....Am irritable, gassy, poopy, and feel like CRAP ALL THE TIME.  Why can others be more HEALTHY after the ERNY and not ME!  I was on the way downhill before the original RNY...due to comorbidities...and now that I have lost so much weight, I cannot retain any fat...I look skeletal...I am mean, grumpy, and UNhealthy. 

Just venting, and wanting to run away.
Michele T.
on 9/7/09 1:04 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Vent all you want, you are more than entitled!

It's really difficult to get used to not having the structure in your life that working provides.  It makes it easier to let yourseft get even more depressed, meanier, grumpier, etc.  I'm not working now either, so I know that from experience.

If you'd like to get together,  just let me know.  I'm a good listener!

Michele
mew6495
on 9/8/09 9:49 am - MI
On September 7, 2009 at 6:41 PM Pacific Time, Lizzie wrote:
I'm in a venting mood.............  I thought I would feel good forever after my ERNY.  Instead I am increasingly sick, sick, sick.  NO vitamin absorption...am facing nutritional supplementation via a chest port/picc...  Am so sick and weak, I cannot stand it.  I had to quit my job as of last Friday because of a blood disorder that I had, which this malabsorption has worsened....Am irritable, gassy, poopy, and feel like CRAP ALL THE TIME.  Why can others be more HEALTHY after the ERNY and not ME!  I was on the way downhill before the original RNY...due to comorbidities...and now that I have lost so much weight, I cannot retain any fat...I look skeletal...I am mean, grumpy, and UNhealthy. 

Just venting, and wanting to run away.
 Hey girlfriend....SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR CONTINUED STRUGGLE!

I know there's not much I can do or say to take away your worries and struggles...I wish there was because I surely would if I could.

If venting helps then by all means come here and vent just as much as you need and then vent some more!  You have a lot of us who are concerned for you and will at least listen even if there is nothing else we can do.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.  Hang in there.  As a fellow ERNYer I am pulling for you.....

MEW

PS...I still admire your strength through this whole rotten ordeal you've been faced with!

Most Active