Moving to AZ in November

FLGail
on 9/4/09 5:31 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi, Since I will need to find an internist who is familiar with RNY people once I get there. Can anybody give me the name of a few since I will be on the hunt soon. Look forward to meeting you all at support groups.(I currently teach one here in Florida)  Gail
Ann M.
on 9/4/09 8:26 am - Peoria, AZ
Gail, you forgot to mention that you'll be on the west side otherwise it could take over an hour to get to a doctor if he's on the east side of town.  I'm looking also and will get into search mode as soon as I get back from vacation.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
vixen_luv
on 9/4/09 2:56 pm - phoenix, AZ
I go to arrowhead health at 59th ave and bell road.  They are wonderful there.

www.arrowheadhealth.com

Robin
Ann M.
on 9/6/09 12:50 am - Peoria, AZ
Thanks Robin, I was going to check them out.  That's not too far from me.  My problem is I need one with very early or late (after 4:00) hours.

vixen_luv
on 9/6/09 3:51 am - phoenix, AZ
I believe they open at 7am and are open until  6 or 7 pm.  I just love them there a friend recommnded them to me and I have gone there for over a year now.
Azskyprincess
on 9/6/09 8:03 am - CA
Revision on 01/30/12
Dr Kevin Turner Paseo family Physicians  602-547-8184 he is at 59th between union Hills and Bell HE is the most awesome Dr in the world even has Sat hours now ...His staff is awesome ...I live in Ca but work in AZ and fly in just to see him he pulls my labs every 3/6 mo's and to be honest with you has a better bed side manner than my Surgeon ...I have been going to him for almost 13 yrs ...He keeps very close tabs on my medical issues as in regards to my RNY and other health issues...tell him Lisa sent ya
FLGail
on 9/7/09 12:28 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi, Thank you all for the info I will have to check them out when I get there in November. Thanks again                                                                          Gail
Ann M.
on 9/7/09 2:08 am - Peoria, AZ
Thanks for the info.  I'll be checking them out when I get back from vacation.  Those are pretty close to Sun City and I love the Saturday hours.

Ann M.
on 9/11/09 3:09 am - Peoria, AZ
Dr. Turner isn't accepting new patients but Dr. Underhill is also experienced with RNY patients.  My appointment is at 7:00 am (yeah!!!) on the 25th.

Most Active