Activily Back on Track!!! Join me!!!

JRinAZ
on 9/3/09 4:26 am - Layton, UT
A-BOTT = Activity Back On Track Together!

Let me know if you're interested.  This is for people who are "stuck"....have more to lose, have had some regain....or who are afraid of regain....or who need to learn how to manage maintenance!!!

We'll have accountability weigh-ins

Competitive money pots for those who want to play that way; some may just want to participate  in their own way!

Not sure what food program or plan to follow?  I have accumulated a zillion post-op diet plans that will jump start, boost protein, kill the carb monster and get us back on track.  You can choose which plan works best for YOU and your lifestyle.

FREE....just need a target date for your commitment.

I'm thinking of early October to early December for our first stretch.

What do you think? 

Let me know if you want to get "Back on Track" and be a BIG LOSER!!!!!  Email me off list @ [email protected] or respond to this post and I'll pick you up!

Your participation can be public or private; depending on your individual goals and your wishes:)

Hugggzzz!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

angelarias
on 9/3/09 10:53 am
I'M IN, JOYCE!! I need to knock out this excess weight for good!

Cheers,
Angel
Banded July 2004/Drs. Ortiz/Martinez Tijuana,Mexico
260 starting weight/250 surgery  weight/200 plus or minus 5 pounds current weight
50 percent weight loss attained/goal weight 135-140
I have 6cc's in a 9.75cm (4cc) Lap Band. I am hoping to be at goal 135-140 in a year! Thanks for the encouragement all of you have provided me! LONG TERM BANDSTERS WORLD-WIDE, SHARE YOUR BAND SUCCESSES AND YOUR BAND SORROWS!
Nancy S.
on 9/4/09 2:19 am - Mesa, AZ
I'm in but I'm not sure it would be fair for me to play since my surgery is 9/8 and October is so soon after but I love a good competition!
xo Nancy

vixen_luv
on 9/4/09 9:41 am - phoenix, AZ
Competition always makes me  work harder!  I am so damn competitive! LOL

Robin
Chris S.
on 9/4/09 2:47 pm - Tempe, AZ
Ears Perked

I am very interested. 

I need to get my head back in the game.  I have much more to loose, I have a HUGE carb monster on my back and I need to get my head wrapped around this all again.

Most Active