WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR MAX PROTEIN?

angelarias
on 8/31/09 6:01 am
HI ALL:

Is there any place in Phoenix that sells the Max Protein that eggface uses for recipes (protein ice cream, cakes, etc.)?

I buy my max protein from GNC but I dread the hard sales tactics that the GNC workers use.

I want to buy a 5 lb tub of chocolate, strawberry and vanilla and they cost over $200 at gnc. any suggestions on getting it cheaper locally or online? the max protein and the syntrax nectars are trully the best-tasting! i

thanks for your suggestions, guys!

Cheers,
Angel
Banded July 2004/Drs. Ortiz/Martinez Tijuana,Mexico
260 starting weight/250 surgery  weight/200 plus or minus 5 pounds current weight
50 percent weight loss attained/goal weight 135-140
I have 6cc's in a 9.75cm (4cc) Lap Band. I am hoping to be at goal 135-140 in a year! Thanks for the encouragement all of you have provided me! LONG TERM BANDSTERS WORLD-WIDE, SHARE YOUR BAND SUCCESSES AND YOUR BAND SORROWS!
Eggface
on 8/31/09 6:11 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Hey just spotted this. It's good stuff huh!? Love my Max. Hit my blog today www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com I'm doing a giveaway for tubs but there's a link for buying it direct from the co... same price as GNC & 20% discount (info in blog) will cover shipping.

~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

angelarias
on 8/31/09 6:24 am
HI SHELL:

YUP, I ENTERED YOUR GIVEAWAY. what is the website for the max protein? i missed it. is it seipharmaceuticals.com? the price there is the same at gnc.

could you post the details please? i think people are frustrated because they cannot easily obtain this yummy protein!

Cheers,
Angel
260 starting weight/250 surgery  weight/200 plus or minus 5 pounds current weight
I have 6cc's in a 9.75cm (4cc) Lap Band. I am hoping to be at goal 135-140 in a year! Thanks for the encouragement all of you have provided me! LONG TERM BANDSTERS WORLD-WIDE, SHARE YOUR BAND SUCCESSES AND YOUR BAND SORROWS!
Nancy S.
on 9/1/09 10:10 am - Mesa, AZ
Angel, which GNC did you buy your Max protein at? I can't find it anywhere local? xo Nancy

angelarias
on 9/1/09 5:53 pm
hi nancy:

i didn't buy my max protein from gnc. i thought they sold it here but they don't.

i bought my max protein from a lady at the gym who bought large qualtities.

i think the best price so far might be from eggface's link on her blog for a 20 percent discount.

Cheers,
Angel
Eggface
on 9/2/09 12:07 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Yep each GNC is a franchise store & can choose to sell different brands so not all carry.

The company sells it direct (and yep there is a discount code on my blog) it's the same price as my GNC & the code takes care of the shipping. So evens out ;)

~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Most Active