MY BYPASS DATE IS SEPT 10TH.. DR SPRUNGER

ERIN MC ATEER DE
LA CRUZ

on 8/27/09 6:56 pm - PHOENIX , AZ
MY BAG IS ALMOST COMPLETELY PACKED AND I AM 13 DAYS AWAY.  I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY.  I CAN PROCRASTINATE TILL THE COWS COME HOME AND BE ALL ' A.D.D.' ABOUT MOST THINGS, BUT WHEN THINGS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO ME,  THAT IS WHEN I GO INTO OVERDRIVE.  EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PERFECT!   DR. SPRUNGER PROMISED ME THAT HE WOULD WAKE ME IN THE RECOVERY ROOM.  I TOLD HIM THAT IT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT WAS BUGGING ME,  WAS THE THOUGHT OF SOME UNKNOWN PERSON WAKING ME UP.  HE WAS LIKE  " IS THAT ALL YOUR WORRIED ABOUT ?  OF COURSE I WILL BE THERE TO WAKE YOU"  JUST REMIND ME BEFORE WE "KNOCK YOU OUT"  HE IS SUCH A SWEET MAN.  I LOVE HIM.  HE IS KINDA HANDSOME TOO SO IM LIKE " SHOOT, YOU CAN CUT ME OPEN ANYDAY LOVE"  LOL... NEVER TOLD HIM THAT THOUGH... MAYBE WHEN I AM STONED ON MEDS,,, KNOWING ME I PROBABLY WILL..LOL

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU WAITING TO GET ON THE LOOZERS BENCH!
JRinAZ
on 8/28/09 12:22 am - Layton, UT
Woooo Hooooo Erin!

You're just a few winks away from your big day!!!!

Wishing you an uneventful crossing to the skinny & healthy side of life!!!  Can't wait to hear all of your details!

(flirting under the influence is DEFINITELY allowed)!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

valarie30
on 8/28/09 1:04 am - phoenix, AZ
how long did it take for you to get your surgery date???
LessieBelle
on 8/28/09 1:36 am
Hey Erin - Congrats!  You are almost there.  It is surreal until you actually arrive.  Chances are with the verced, you won't even remember the recovery room - I didn't - God knows what I said/did - eek!

Here is what I used in the hospital - toothbrush/paste, lipgloss, pitstuff, comb, phone.  I even made a special trip for a new robe and didn't put it on once, just ran around in their lovely gowns.  They brought me stuff to shower with on day 2 after everything is out.  It felt good, but it was tiring.

You really aren't there very long.

Had my follow up yesterday with Dr. Sprunger and he said everything looks great. YEAH!

Husband sees him 9/2 for his surgery, so we will be good and familiar with the process. 

Hoping for the best for all of us. Loozers!

Celeste

338 / 313  / 194/ 189
HW / SW /  CW / Goal   

JRinAZ
on 8/28/09 2:11 am - Layton, UT
Woooo Hoooo Celeste! 

LOSERS ROCK!!! 

saving your hubby a seat on the LoooooZer's Bench too!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/09 3:43 am
mikiec
on 8/31/09 9:05 am - Peoria, AZ
Congrats...

I had Dr. Sprunger for my surgery and just saw him for my 9mo followup.

Your on your way.

Mike

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/09 3:19 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Congrats! I am hoping to meet him so i can decide who I want to perform my surgery providing SBC can actually get things done correctly 3rd times a charm so wish me luck! I have heard great things about him and met one of the doctors that is assisting him right now when my hubby was at thier office today, (I cant think of his name to save my life but he is from Europe).
Most Active