How many calories in SAD?

JRinAZ
on 8/25/09 1:29 am - Layton, UT
Heard of the passing of a past friend yesterday. (Heavenly Hugggzzz your way old friend)

There are NO calories left in Chandler, AZ.  I consumed ALL of them!!!!  Major food hangover today......

Climbing very slowly back in the saddle......still learning to deal with life vs food on my journey.  Sometimes food still wins!

MUST go to support group tonight to get my healthy cup filled back up!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

booyah1
on 8/25/09 2:13 am
I' m so sorry to here of your past friend passing away... :(

Please do not feel bad about eating to many calories yesterday it happens to all of us, you are doing the correct and brave thing by getting back in the saddle and going to a meeting ...

thank you for all the support you provide on this forum it is greatly appreciated , I look forward to seeing yourhappy face in your picture and all your helpful and positive comments
and encuragement..

keep it up sister.  :)

thank you again.

booyah1
Michele T.
on 8/26/09 2:51 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Joyce, so sorry about your friend. 

I'm glad though that you only consumed all the calories in Chandler and left some for me!  :)

Hope you're back in control today.

Michele 
JRinAZ
on 8/27/09 12:38 am - Layton, UT
On August 26, 2009 at 9:51 PM Pacific Time, Michele T. wrote:
Joyce, so sorry about your friend. 

I'm glad though that you only consumed all the calories in Chandler and left some for me!  :)

Hope you're back in control today.

Michele 
Thanks all!

The scale definitely reflected my method of grieving this week as I climbed on it this morning with much trepedation!  .... I made a couple of "mission statements" to hang in strategic places, pulled out my protein tubs and lined them up on the counter,  pulled out my gym stuff to hit a class later today, am thawing some fish for supper...........all tools in place and I'm back on the horse!

My goal:
Energy and 112 by vacation time!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active