Got my ERny revision surgery date!

Nancy S.
on 8/17/09 1:49 am - Mesa, AZ
So relieved that it's finally scheduled for Sept. 8th. Only have to do 1 week of liquids beforehand. and it's goning to be at Tempe St Luke's yeah! The next three weeks are going to go by so slow.....
xo nancy

JRinAZ
on 8/17/09 2:24 am - Layton, UT
On August 17, 2009 at 8:49 AM Pacific Time, Nancy S. wrote:
So relieved that it's finally scheduled for Sept. 8th. Only have to do 1 week of liquids beforehand. and it's goning to be at Tempe St Luke's yeah! The next three weeks are going to go by so slow.....
xo nancy
Wooooo Hoooooo Nancy!  The staff should all be perky and rested for you, coming out of a long weekend!!

speed of the time for the 3 weeks.  Make your wish lists.  buy your healthy foods.  Line up the serious NEW vitamins and supplements that you'll need as an ERny.  Attend as maniy support groups as you can.  Get in a pool and walk to get your circulation in prijme condition!  Clean out your recovery area so you have serene recovery space.  Check out some new reading material from the library so you can enjoy a little "chilling" time post-op.  Get your Christmas shopping done in the next 3 weeks so you can focus on other Holiday happy things!  Spend a couple hrs each day reading up on highly malabsorptive successes and challenges so you will be mentally prepared for the things ahead.

You'll be wakin up READY on the 8th!!!

Congrats!  C U Thursday at the HM support group!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Nancy S.
on 8/17/09 3:40 am - Mesa, AZ
Joyce, will you please be my angel?..

I plan on starting on a very low carb diet right away and see if I can take off 10 pounds+ by surgery date. Low carb has always been the easiest diet for me to follow and it will give me something to focus on and not be nervous. I have all my bariactric advantage vits ordered. I have an appt for pre-op counseling with Dr. S. on August 31st.  I am sooooooo ready!!! xo Nancy

JRinAZ
on 8/17/09 5:50 am - Layton, UT
On August 17, 2009 at 10:40 AM Pacific Time, Nancy S. wrote:
Joyce, will you please be my angel?..

I plan on starting on a very low carb diet right away and see if I can take off 10 pounds+ by surgery date. Low carb has always been the easiest diet for me to follow and it will give me something to focus on and not be nervous. I have all my bariactric advantage vits ordered. I have an appt for pre-op counseling with Dr. S. on August 31st.  I am sooooooo ready!!! xo Nancy
Dusting off my wings! 

....going to go boil some eggs so I can join you low-carbing!  I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and will low carb it big time until "OUR" surgery date!!!!  WOOOOOO  HOOOOOO!!!!! 

C U Thursday sweetie pie! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Nancy S.
on 8/17/09 11:30 am - Mesa, AZ
Joyce let's check in with each other, at least every couple days to compare carb count and protien grams.  I will weigh in the and  off we GO!!!! xo Nancy

Michele T.
on 8/17/09 6:36 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Terrific!  The time will just fly by! 

Michele
Nancy S.
on 8/17/09 11:31 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Michele, you should be real soon as well!

MDIASMOORE1969
on 9/17/09 11:37 am - PHOENIX, AZ
That's great!!  I am still waiting to hear if my revision will be approved.  Hope you are doing well!!

Most Active