HOPEFUL FOR RNY 09/09/09... DR SPRUNGER!!

ERIN MC ATEER DE
LA CRUZ

on 8/15/09 6:57 am - PHOENIX , AZ
hello RNY'ers... I am new to this msg board.  i was one sleeve board for a year.  BCBS of AZ played with my head making me think they were going to start approving the sleeve. then they re-neg'd.  i am done messin around so i am going to have a RNY at Scottsdale Bariatrics with DR BLACKSTONE's partner DR. SPRUNGER. heard great things about him and was instantly pleased with him when i met him.  i am now waiting for pre-cert.  if approved on time, i can have my RNY on 09/09/09.  what a cool re-birthday date huh? anyways, i do want to have a last supper, i will do it 2 weeks before surgery.  i am going to do the liquid diet for 1 week before surgery.  i want to make things easier.  Time is just going by sooooo slow since the office submitted on 08/07.  my friend at work is scheduled for the 9th too.  how great to have a friend to go through this with.  i plan to frequent here so hope to make some friends...  thanks for listening
Valerie P.
on 8/17/09 7:24 am
Hi Erin,

Dr. Sprunger did my sleeve at the end of June. He did a great job! I'm sure you'll be pleased with him. My only complaint about the whole experience is that their information is geared toward either RNY or the band...the sleeves get lumped in with the RNY'ers. I do believe that there should have been more sleeve specific info...but that's just my opinion!

I hope all goes smoothly for you!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/17/09 9:04 am
Most Active