Did this happen to anyone else?

Eugenius
on 8/13/09 3:52 pm
For the past few years, I haven't  felt "peppy" thoughout the day. Meaning, I just took one day at a time with quite frankly expecting the next day to be like the previous. But since I decide to finally go through with surgery, I am finding my self a lot more busier without being dreadful. (If you know what I mean). Now I can go through the day even to the point of running around tracking down files that have been hard to get, and I don't even resent doing it. Did anyone else feel the same way?
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/14/09 12:59 am - Tucson, AZ

Most definitely.  Isn't it wonderful?

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 8/14/09 1:22 am - Layton, UT
Absolutely!  You've got HOPE in a better future!  Nothing better than to see a goal just steps away. 

Congrats to you!!!!  Let us know how everything goes and how we can support you!

Huggggzzzz,
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Michele T.
on 8/14/09 1:58 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
I totally get it!  Now you see the light at the end of the tunnel and it gets larger every day!  There is nothing more important than being healthy!

Michele
juniecat
on 8/15/09 3:35 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Yes!! Making the decision to "do it" is very exciting. I did get bogged down a bit because my insurance approval proces**** several snags...but once that was cleared I was scheduled for surgery the following week and I never had any nervousness, cold feet or regrets. My energy level has continued on "high" ever since and now I'm half way to goal, plus not lugging around those 47lbs (so far) is giving me lots of pep.

Best wishes on your exciting journey. This site has lots of great info and support.
Take Care
Junie >^,,^<

Most Active