H. M. Support Group Reminder

JRinAZ
on 8/13/09 4:23 am - Layton, UT
ALL, no matter which program or surgeon ...who have had an:  Extended Rny (ERny),  Duodenal Switch (DS), Distal or a Revision to any of those........are INVITED:

Highly Malabsorptive Support Group (aka as HM)
3rd Thursday of the month at 6 pm
Room 208 at the Medical bldg just West of Tempe St Luke's

My apologies to those who were told that it was tonight.  My BAD!

See y'all next Thursday!!!  Be thinking of your "favorites" to add to our ongoing list!

AND....are you needing to jump start your weight loss?  Get back on track?  Buddy up with some in the same mindset? 

I'll be introducing the A-BOTT = Actively Back on Track Together program
It's NOT another support group mtg...and will be offered at all the support groups around the valley that I attend.

Stay Tuned!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Michele T.
on 8/13/09 9:19 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Obviously I can't count, as I was all ready to come tonight!

See you next week!

Michele
maduarte
on 8/13/09 3:20 pm - Litchfield Park, AZ
Welllllllllllllllll....... I got all the way to the elevator and said to myself....ohhhh no signs isn't this the 3rd thursday. ........Didn't Joyce say see you on thursday at the saturday support meeting..................wink wink  lol.  So I can't count either

Michelle
Michelle
JRinAZ
on 8/14/09 1:17 am - Layton, UT
On August 13, 2009 at 10:20 PM Pacific Time, maduarte wrote:
Welllllllllllllllll....... I got all the way to the elevator and said to myself....ohhhh no signs isn't this the 3rd thursday. ........Didn't Joyce say see you on thursday at the saturday support meeting..................wink wink  lol.  So I can't count either

Michelle
Michelle!

I'm sure the great Weight Loss Guru in the sky is taking notes and will make sure you get extra points in the losing department!  LOL!  And.....I think I totally did say "see you on Thursday"!....so, I just lost points, right?  LOL!  I can feel that pound being slapped on my tummy as I type!!!

See you NEXT Thursday sweetie pie!  (3rd Thursday, 3rd  Thursday, 3rd Thursday...o.k...I'll shut right up now!!!)

Huggggzzzz & 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active