A WOW of a life time - baby on the way!

flyrep
on 7/29/09 9:55 am - AZ

This just in, Steve and I are going to have our 3rd child. Im about 3 to 4  weeks along.

We feel very blessed but boy 3 children! Im at goal for my weight and had work done. That was a little stressful to think about but in the long run we always get what we need.

Anyone  have kids after bypass?

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

JRinAZ
on 7/29/09 10:51 am - Layton, UT
On July 29, 2009 at 4:55 PM Pacific Time, flyrep wrote:

This just in, Steve and I are going to have our 3rd child. Im about 3 to 4  weeks along.

We feel very blessed but boy 3 children! Im at goal for my weight and had work done. That was a little stressful to think about but in the long run we always get what we need.

Anyone  have kids after bypass?

Happy happy happy 4 U!!!!  Maybe BLUE this time????

Make sure you get vites in plus +++++  all else you need (extra protein?)  I know a great plastics guy who can tweak your TT afterwards if needed!!  *wink, wink*

Take care of yourself and hugggzz to hubby and your 2 princesses!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

M. clarke
on 7/30/09 9:08 pm
Wow. Congrats Joyce!! I haven't been around in like a year and this was the first post I read. What a great first post to read. Wow this place has really changed.
M. clarke
on 7/30/09 9:09 pm
Oh. I read thatwrong. LOL LOL. Ithought you were having a baby Joyce. LOL LOL. Sorry.
JRinAZ
on 7/31/09 1:38 am - Layton, UT
On July 31, 2009 at 4:09 AM Pacific Time, LissC wrote:
Oh. I read thatwrong. LOL LOL. Ithought you were having a baby Joyce. LOL LOL. Sorry.
Holy Moly!!!  Heart palpitations and nausea just reading your post!!!  MERCY girl!  Those "chambers" have been disposed of long ago!!!!  Hallelujah!!!  LOL!

Hi there girlfriend!!!!  I have really really missed you!!!  ....  What's up???  Catch us up!!!  How's your health?  Life?

Do you still go to Dr. Blackstone support groups?  My fabulous boss, Dr. Mazaheri is going to be part of their "pampering" evening in September (Dr. Mazaheri).  Would love to see you there!!!

Huggggzzzz!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/29/09 11:20 pm - Tucson, AZ
Congratulations
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 8/3/09 12:18 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Congratulation.  On the new baby.

Wendy
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Most Active