carrabbas

vixen_luv
on 7/28/09 6:18 am - phoenix, AZ
has anyone with rny or erny eaten at carrabbas since surgery?  I kinda want to for my birthday but am afraid.

i like the steak marsala but am afraid the sauce might make me sick.

Any thoughts?
JRinAZ
on 7/28/09 6:23 am - Layton, UT
On July 28, 2009 at 1:18 PM Pacific Time, vixen_luv wrote:
has anyone with rny or erny eaten at carrabbas since surgery?  I kinda want to for my birthday but am afraid.

i like the steak marsala but am afraid the sauce might make me sick.

Any thoughts?
Went to Carrabbas out of state and called then ahead of time to see if they'd cook "gluten free" for me.  They said they cater to all kinds of special diets if you contact the Chef ahead of time.

As a rule though, just google the menu of any restaurant you go to so you can have your selection made ahead of time.  Almost every restaurant has a grilled fish, a grilled chicken, etc.!.....EAT CLEAN and skip the sauces (cept maybe some on the side to dip).

enjoy!!!

Happy happy birthday to you sweetie pie!  When's the big day?  Getting some new "smaller" clothes for your birthday???!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

vixen_luv
on 7/28/09 9:11 am - phoenix, AZ
hi thanks, my b-day is august 27th......im going to be 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we just bought new clothes a few weeks ago so i am set for now, gave a whole closet full of stuff to a friend of mine.  it felt good.

what i  really want for my b day is poison concert tickets lol!
Ann M.
on 7/28/09 11:38 pm - Peoria, AZ
I love Carrabbas.  They have a luscious grilled salmon. They also put grilled veggies with it.   It's enough to feed an army so be prepared to take some home and enjoy the meal again.  I wish I could afford to eat there more often.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active