SHARE YOUR WOW MOMENT

Terri G.
on 11/12/09 10:35 am - ME
Thank You that is how I feel
Yea.
Terri

moirap
on 4/3/10 9:04 am - Mesa, AZ
Every day seems to be a wow moment. Life is so much easier, shopping for clothes is so much fun and easier 

regards Moira
mikiec
on 8/30/10 3:04 am - Peoria, AZ
When I realized I could wear pants with out a belt.....   And they stayed up.

JRinAZ
on 8/31/10 10:07 am - Layton, UT
On August 30, 2010 at 10:04 AM Pacific Time, mikiec wrote:
When I realized I could wear pants with out a belt.....   And they stayed up.
Woooooo HOOOOOO Mikie!  Gotta love those WOW moments!

I've had bunches but I think one that first gave me a charge and still makes me smile is when I slide easily into a booth at restaurants!!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

Kudos to us!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Tammy C.
on 10/5/10 3:27 am
Hi Mike,

Congratulations on your weight loss!  Do you have a high resolution photo of yourself that you can send to me at:  [email protected].  If so, please include a copy of your Wow moment with your email.
All my best, 

Tammy Colter
Director of Media & PR
Editor-In-Chief
ObesityHelp.com
OH Magazine
lhitt
on 9/7/10 10:55 am - Glendale, AZ
i am only 3 weeks post op and i have lost 17 pounds. i am really happy and it feels great. i just didnt feel like my tool was working enough for others to notice until the other night. my mom told me i looked good and like i was losing weight. my mother hasnt given me ANY sort of compliment in over 10 years! so it was my simple first wow moment!
Tammy C.
on 10/5/10 3:24 am
Congratulations on your weight loss!  Do you have a high resolution photo of yourself that you can send to me at:  [email protected].  If so, please include a copy of your Wow moment with your email.
All my best, 

Tammy Colter
Director of Media & PR
Editor-In-Chief
ObesityHelp.com
OH Magazine
snoozing61
on 9/29/10 3:05 pm - Apache Junction, AZ
I am only 7 weeks post-op, but down 62 pounds from my highest weight in May '10.  This past week I went to my PCP and now have cut one of my pills for High Blood pressure cut out completely and the other pill take half the amount I was taking.  My med for the Arthritis pain has only been taken 4 times since May 20th, and my Acid Reflux med I have only needed once a day instead of twice a day!!!!  This is the biggest reason I wanted this surgery..........to get rid of all the stinkin" pills!!!!!  Starting to feel pretty darn good.
Tammy C.
on 10/5/10 3:24 am
All my best, 

Tammy Colter
Director of Media & PR
Editor-In-Chief
ObesityHelp.com
OH Magazine
KATHY050506
on 5/7/11 4:10 am

My WOW momnt comes five years after my surgery buying cute hot pnk cruiser bicycle a moth or so ago! I am 47 and had not ridden a bike in over thirty years. Even though I hae lost over 100 pounds a little part of me feared that I would be too fat for the bike frame. It really IS true that once you learn to ride a bike you never forget! 

Most Active