Good Plastic Surgeon in Tucson???

Kougar K.
on 7/9/09 5:09 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi, I'm considering a tummy tuck after losing my 100 lbs.  My surgery was 5 years ago, and I've had a child since, but we're done with kids.  Three boys is enough.  Anyone in Tucson you'd reccommend or not?  I keep seeing this Dr. Peter Kay, but I can't really find anything bad on him - maybe that's good.
JRinAZ
on 7/9/09 5:17 am - Layton, UT
On July 9, 2009 at 12:09 PM Pacific Time, Kougar K. wrote:
Hi, I'm considering a tummy tuck after losing my 100 lbs.  My surgery was 5 years ago, and I've had a child since, but we're done with kids.  Three boys is enough.  Anyone in Tucson you'd reccommend or not?  I keep seeing this Dr. Peter Kay, but I can't really find anything bad on him - maybe that's good.
Hiya Kougar!
I work for a great plastic surgeon who specializes in post-bariatric body contouring (loose skin fixes after a big weight loss) and he has had several patient's come up from your area.  Let me know if you're interested and I'll email you a code for a complimentary consultation!

In fact, you can see his work on the TLC channel this Sunday at 5 p.m. (AZ time).  Dr. Mazaheri (my boss) helped with the reconstructive surgery that David Smith needed after his enormous weight loss. (show is entitled:  650 pound Virgin!  (Yikes!  who thought of that one?!)

I'll post the details later.......

Anyway!  congrats on your 100 pound weight loss!  Wooooo Hoooooo!  Life is probably amazing these past 5 years? 

Cell is 480.814.7466
[email protected] or [email protected]
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

jfreeman
on 7/9/09 5:52 am
I had the tt procedure done about a year ago with a FANTASTIC surgeon in Phoenix, if you can make it up here.  The staff was very helpful and friendly and Dr. Guerra was most open and professional doctor I met (and I went and met a few before deciding on one).  He is not pushy and never made me feel rushed or pressured.

I know it is not in Tucson, but I think it is worth the drive...
http://www.myfaceandbody.com/tummytuck/?ref=obesityhelp

Congrats and good luck!
Janet
Deanne K.
on 7/10/09 3:45 am - Tucson, AZ
They say that Dr. Takki and Dr. Maloney are good as well.  There are others.  Post on the TUSWLS yahoo group and I bet you will find many happy patients.
imlucky.com
on 8/5/09 1:37 am
 Just wanted to let you know that Dr. Case in an excellent surgeon, I have seen great results, very professional doctor and staff!
Most Active