If you like Pina Coladas...

Michael B.
on 6/29/09 12:30 pm - Gilbert, AZ
....Tell me how to make one SF!

We had firends over to swim last weekend and batches of virgin and non-virgin pina coladas were being made, and I wanted one so bad!

Anybody know where I can by SF Pina Colada mix locally? I may break down and order some online!

Visit My Newly Launched Blog:

ginau
on 6/29/09 1:53 pm - mesa, AZ

I think online is the only place,,  Unless The Healthfood store on Alma School and Elliot  ( next to fry's )  has them.

There was  a  Brand - Uncle Bob"s ??

Thinking you could use  a blender  and  whip up one with some 

4 oz   light pineapple juice - no sugar added  
   1-2 oz  s.f.  coconut syprup -- Smart & final
  1 oz  light rum
 Splash of  half / half

Magic bullet  with lots of ice !!! 

another good one is  Watermelon chunks, light orange juice and  shot of light rum  or amaretto 

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

JRinAZ
on 6/30/09 4:10 am - Layton, UT
On June 29, 2009 at 7:30 PM Pacific Time, Michael B. wrote:
....Tell me how to make one SF!

We had firends over to swim last weekend and batches of virgin and non-virgin pina coladas were being made, and I wanted one so bad!

Anybody know where I can by SF Pina Colada mix locally? I may break down and order some online!
Syntrax Nectars:  Caribbean Cooler flavor just needs a little ice and some of your "spirited" additions and a good whirl in the Magic Bullet! 

Then you could sip protein at the same time you got your tingle goin on!  (I'd leave out the tingle myself and go for a bite of choc! )

We all have to pick our poisons from time to time but I always thought it was so useless to "drink" my calories when I could nosh on something instead
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active