Sizzlin Summer?

JRinAZ
on 6/29/09 1:38 am - Layton, UT
Happy Hat

What R YOUR plans? 

How's the summer going for you so far?Bubbles

Doing anything that you couldn't or wouldn't do before your weight loss? 

Joyce:  Headed to the midwest for a few days of River boating and fun!  Watching fireworks over the river & arch of ST Louis!!!

Summer has been BUSY so far!  I've done tons of traveling and plan my meals with the mantra:  3 bites lean protein and 1 bite healthy carb!

I can outwalk anyone on trips!  Before weight loss; I saved seats for everyone else in line because I used a  wheelchair & got to go first!  I'd gladly stand in a long line as a happy little trade off for weight loss!!!

Would love to hear from all of our Arizona peeps!  Come out of lurkersville and give us a shout!

Hope y'all have a funtastic 4th of July Weekend!!!In The Pool
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Betty S.
on 6/29/09 2:45 am - Mesa, AZ
My sister and her husband are on a geneaolgy road trip....right now in Louisiana, but will be here by the weekend, so I plan to shock them with my new size...she hasn't seen me or any pictures since a month after surgery. 
We will have a nice time in my new little place in Tempe, go swimming, rest and relax....I'm sure they are exhausted after driving all over the country for the last few weeks.
I also look forward to going on looong walks with her, and keeping up!

sector-9
on 6/29/09 4:02 am
          working part time as the economy i****ting me hard like so many but it opens up time to enjoy my son and hit the concrete at rio vista skatepark in peoria and that place gets up to 130 degrees  so thats a physical  rush to shred it and loose weight .weight loss is a gift as it has allowed me the  freedom of motion , love the heat ,love life
chris
sunshine86
on 6/29/09 7:04 am
TOO DANG HOT.

I was hoping this summer would be a little easier.... but nope! I'm still a Washington girl at heart, lol!

I have noticed though.... dropping a few pounds has definitely helped... I'm not nearly as uncomfortable as I was last year at this time!!!

As for the 4th of July.... not too sure what our plans are yet. Probably just be lazy at home and make sure the neighbors don't accidentally set our house on fire with their damn fireworks.... LOL.

Gilbert is a really nice area, but I swear... my neighborhood.... is a hood. LOL
HW: 243lbs   SW: 222lbs  CW: 198lbs GW: 140lbs
                                              I'm just a hair under 5'1.
                                     12/1/2009- Third Fill, 7cc in a 11cc band
                                     11/3/2009- Finally under 200lbs!!! YAY!!

Most Active