Just KILL ME NOW!!!

JRinAZ
on 6/24/09 2:03 am - Layton, UT

Hiya Miss Lizzie! 
You on happy juice today after your surgery?

You're right!  Church ladies do load up on the SINful ingredients!!!!  ....I mean, gheesh!.....I can't believe she didn't have rice flour, stevia and fat free frosting in her pantry!!!!

Your painting is AMAZING!!!!  Can I have a mural on my living room wall too???

Hope you get some R & R today and can find some iron supplements that "pump you up"!!!

Still going to do your Wash state road trip???

I'm flying up there in July!!!  Woooo Hooooo!  Ferry into Canada to see the Butchart Gardens (a personal favorite) and going to eat a bucket of crab while watching the boats on Puget Sound!.....Definitely a heat relief kind of outing!  Get my "water therapy" in for the month!

U take care of U-self missy!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

sunshine86
on 6/24/09 2:24 am
Joyce, how are you feeling this morning?

It was nice to finally meet you last night.... I think that's the most fun I've had at any support group!! :)
HW: 243lbs   SW: 222lbs  CW: 198lbs GW: 140lbs
                                              I'm just a hair under 5'1.
                                     12/1/2009- Third Fill, 7cc in a 11cc band
                                     11/3/2009- Finally under 200lbs!!! YAY!!

JRinAZ
on 6/25/09 5:24 am - Layton, UT
On June 24, 2009 at 9:24 AM Pacific Time, sunshine86 wrote:
Joyce, how are you feeling this morning?

It was nice to finally meet you last night.... I think that's the most fun I've had at any support group!! :)
Hi there you cute thang!

It was a pleasure meeting you as well.  You are just the cutest!!!!  I'll bet the weight just falls right off of you and unveils your "skinny" in no time!!

Hmmmm....I think the next support group I hit will be the Phx St Luke's Grad (5:30) group and general group (6:30) on the 7th.  Unfortunately, I have to rotate between there and Donna's groups at Banner Gateway!  She totally rocks!

Keep us posted on yoru progress and let us know how we can support you, K?!!! 

Joyce 

motorhomemama
on 6/24/09 1:04 pm - Okotoks, Canada
Oh Joyce, you don't need punishment you need praise for getting rid of the thing...right now I would have eaten it all as fast as I could. 
I am really struggling with the food and no restriction still...maybe you better come to Canada and beat the crap out of me !!!!
Love you kiddo...you are awesome.  
Eydie
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
JRinAZ
on 6/25/09 5:28 am - Layton, UT
On June 24, 2009 at 8:04 PM Pacific Time, motorhomemama wrote:
Oh Joyce, you don't need punishment you need praise for getting rid of the thing...right now I would have eaten it all as fast as I could. 
I am really struggling with the food and no restriction still...maybe you better come to Canada and beat the crap out of me !!!!
Love you kiddo...you are awesome.  
Eydie
Canada sounds lovely about now!!!  AND..."If" I ever make it up to you neck of the woods then it won't be to beat the crap out of you!  LOL!  How bout lunch?      Lean protein, of course!!!

Sooooo....when are you going to get a nice big shot of saline and fill up that band of yours?  Of course you're struggling if your tool isn't working for ya!  If we could have done it on our own then we wouldn't have had surgery in the first place, right?

Big huggggzzz your way sweet friend!!! 
Joyce 

Most Active