Just KILL ME NOW!!!

JRinAZ
on 6/23/09 4:09 am - Layton, UT
Lady from my church delivered a "still warm out of the oven" red velvet cake cuz she'd missed me at Church the past few Sundays! (been traveling)

I was one piece down and 3/4 ready to stuff in my face before control slipped in and I heaved the rest into the trash....I put moldy stuff from the refrigerator (did I say I'd been traveling?) on top of it quickly then went quickly to the bathroom praying that I could heave it up!

NOPE!  No such luck!!!!

I had to roll on the bed moaning for 2 hours before a little relief came my way!

....just when I thought I had it all figured out.....BAM!  I failed miserably with one warm/oozy temptation!

HELP!!!!!! 

I want to head to the gym and work out madly for 3 or 4 hours to purge the nasty stuff from my system! 

Please line up with your whips cuz I need to come through the spanking machine!!!!

HATING myself big time right now!!  .....I'll crawl to support group tonight & hope for insights and compassion!....Or a big kick in the hind end!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Betty S.
on 6/23/09 4:16 am - Mesa, AZ
No, honey- I think you were punished enough.  dumping or beating yourself up?  Hmm....I think your gut kicked you enough.
And....I can't believe that you ate 3500 calories of the stuff, so going to the gym isn't going to do anything. 
Simmer down, girlfriend, simmer down!!!!

Chalk it up as another lesson learned.  We learn until we die.
Remind me to tell you about how sick I got Sunday from Communion Wine....

JRinAZ
on 6/23/09 4:20 am - Layton, UT
On June 23, 2009 at 11:16 AM Pacific Time, Betty S. wrote:
No, honey- I think you were punished enough.  dumping or beating yourself up?  Hmm....I think your gut kicked you enough.
And....I can't believe that you ate 3500 calories of the stuff, so going to the gym isn't going to do anything. 
Simmer down, girlfriend, simmer down!!!!

Chalk it up as another lesson learned.  We learn until we die.
Remind me to tell you about how sick I got Sunday from Communion Wine....

I ate 3500 calories?  Are you kidding me?!!!!  I definitely need to be beat up!!!

communion wine huh?  Can't wait to hear!  Do tell!  .......  Coming to support group anytime soon so we can chat?

....stomach is still churning....head is fuzzy.....still want to die!!!  When will it go away?!?!  ....I guess my "dump-o-meter" is still working after all these years!  owwwwwww-ooohhhh= water, water, and water for the rest of the day!!!
Joyce 

Betty S.
on 6/23/09 5:36 am - Mesa, AZ
NO WAY you ate 3500 calories!   Lie down, drink water.

sunshine86
on 6/23/09 5:39 am
Don't beat yourself up too hard.... you've come a really long way... and a little cheat every once in a while will keep you sane :)

I hope you feel better though!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you by any chance going to be at the support group at Chandler Regional tonight? I ran across it in your other post.... FINALLY a support group that doesn't conflict with work/school!!

Hopefully I'll see you there... I promise I'll introduce myself this time

I'll be the short girl... the one who is still chubby... LOL :P

Take care :)
HW: 243lbs   SW: 222lbs  CW: 198lbs GW: 140lbs
                                              I'm just a hair under 5'1.
                                     12/1/2009- Third Fill, 7cc in a 11cc band
                                     11/3/2009- Finally under 200lbs!!! YAY!!

JRinAZ
on 6/23/09 6:59 am - Layton, UT
On June 23, 2009 at 12:39 PM Pacific Time, sunshine86 wrote:
Don't beat yourself up too hard.... you've come a really long way... and a little cheat every once in a while will keep you sane :)

I hope you feel better though!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you by any chance going to be at the support group at Chandler Regional tonight? I ran across it in your other post.... FINALLY a support group that doesn't conflict with work/school!!

Hopefully I'll see you there... I promise I'll introduce myself this time

I'll be the short girl... the one who is still chubby... LOL :P

Take care :)
I'll be there!  Save me a seat!  LOL!

I'll be the other short one who looks a little "green" still
Joyce 

vixen_luv
on 6/23/09 5:42 am - phoenix, AZ
I have never really had a dumping syndrome I don't think, but then again I am PARANOID of dumping and won't even try something with sugar in it because of it.  I hope I keep that paranora.  My mother in law made something called strawberries in the snow, it's angel food cake, strawberries, glaze, cool whip and cream cheese and she bought everthing in fat free/sugar free so i could have some except the angel food cake and i figured i could pick that out.  Well it was harder to pick out then I thought and I ended up eating 2 pieces of it.  I WAS SOOOOO SCARED LOL.  Made me a little nasueas but that was it but no more of that LOL

Robin
sunshine86
on 6/23/09 8:26 am
I'm still in the beginning stages of my surgery, and I got the band so I (think) my risk of "dumping" is a little smaller....

But can you guys eat any sort of artificial sweeteners?

My grandpa was SEVERELY diabetic.... and my grandma modified a lot of really delicious recipes to have no sugar.... but I think she might use stuff like Splenda in them.

Let me know if you're interested, I can ask her for recipes if you'd like!! :) She makes AWESOME sugar-free blackberry pies and apple pies.

If that wouldn't work... then I apologize for being a tease!!!
HW: 243lbs   SW: 222lbs  CW: 198lbs GW: 140lbs
                                              I'm just a hair under 5'1.
                                     12/1/2009- Third Fill, 7cc in a 11cc band
                                     11/3/2009- Finally under 200lbs!!! YAY!!

Ann M.
on 6/23/09 1:09 pm - Peoria, AZ
Joyce, no need to whip you because your body already did that.  I've experienced this feeling more than once (you'd think we'd learn, lol).  I did learn one thing, drink as much water as you can because it'll wa**** out of your system a lot quicker.  I think sometimes we do these things just to remind us that we can't do them (huh???).  Anyway, I hope you feel better now.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
(deactivated member)
on 6/24/09 12:08 am - Phx, AZ
Joyce, Joyce, Joyce......................

The mistake you made is in accepting food from a Church Lady!  They always bake those goods with loads of SINful ingredients.....you know the kind--UNnatural food items!!!!!  

I feel for you.  You know those "friendly reminders" we all have... picture of us as FAT people on our fridgies???  Well, you need to rig yourself up a taped recording of your worst bathroom episodes...noise and all... and play it before eating anything sugary, floury, glutony.....  and then you will know better the next time. 

I hope that you are feeling better now.  Dont' beat yourself up.  Now that this is posted world-wide, I'm sure everyone who comes across this post will do that for you.  ha ha ha ") 

I'll e-mail you as soon as I'm done "beating you up with guilt" here...about my surgery, which is over.

Love and (Hershey's) Kissies,
Lizzie G
Most Active