Fashion to Flatter for the Summer?!!

JRinAZ
on 6/22/09 3:49 am, edited 6/22/09 4:01 am - Layton, UT
See everyone tomorrow at 6!!!

Same place!  Same Room!  ALL are welcome!

Bring your buds….let’s talk FASHION for summer!!!!  Which swim suits are flattering?  What styles hide the loose and bulky areas while enhancing your best features?  What ARE your best features?  What under clothing gives you that “smooth and sexy" look?  Men Spanx?  Do you really know what size you currently are?

C U there!

Healthy Dinner afterwards at Mimi’s.

Check your paper for coupons for the “just right" size menu options! Something for every pre & post stage

Haven’t been for a while?  Plz return and help us stay on track!  ….  Help YOU stay on track!

“those who attend support groups regularly are those who achieve their goals and maintain their weight loss success"!

Chandler WLS Support Group is Peer Faciliated and Open to EVERYONE!
4th Tuesday of every month from 6 to 7:30 followed by dinner out for those interested in even more support chatter!
Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson.  Enter from the East Main entrance by the E.R. side.  Take the elevators to the lower level to conference rooms 1 and 2.

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

JRinAZ
on 6/22/09 4:04 am - Layton, UT
On June 22, 2009 at 10:49 AM Pacific Time, JRinAZ wrote:
See everyone tomorrow at 6!!!

Same place!  Same Room!  ALL are welcome!

Bring your buds….let’s talk FASHION for summer!!!!  Which swim suits are flattering?  What styles hide the loose and bulky areas while enhancing your best features?  What ARE your best features?  What under clothing gives you that “smooth and sexy" look?  Men Spanx?  Do you really know what size you currently are?

C U there!

Healthy Dinner afterwards at Mimi’s.

Check your paper for coupons for the “just right" size menu options! Something for every pre & post stage

Haven’t been for a while?  Plz return and help us stay on track!  ….  Help YOU stay on track!

“those who attend support groups regularly are those who achieve their goals and maintain their weight loss success"!

Chandler WLS Support Group is Peer Faciliated and Open to EVERYONE!
4th Tuesday of every month from 6 to 7:30 followed by dinner out for those interested in even more support chatter!
Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson.  Enter from the East Main entrance by the E.R. side.  Take the elevators to the lower level to conference rooms 1 and 2.

Hey!
I just got an email asking if this "night of FASHION" chatter could include a clothing exchange!!!!  GREAT IDEA!!!!  Let's do it!

I'll rummage through my zillions of bags and bring some size 8's, 10's, 12's and 14's.  I'll try and have them sized and sorted and easy to figure out!

Join us!!!!  Bring a bag and take home a bag!!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active