Sun Cities Area Group

Ann M.
on 6/17/09 11:25 pm - Peoria, AZ
We're meeting at the Dress Barn at Lake Pleasant Blvd & Happy Valley Road (in the Target shopping center) from 10:30 - noon.  Anyone is welcome and you don't have to buy anything.  Just come and give me some support while I look for pants that fit well (especially in the butt). 

Next month we'll be back to the 2nd Saturday at the Sun City Room on 103rd Ave & Coggins in Sun City. 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
motorhomemama
on 6/22/09 12:50 pm - Okotoks, Canada
Hi Ann, it's Eydie.  Justs want to send a big hello to all you great poeple in te Sun City group.  See you in the winter.  Love Eydie
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
Ann M.
on 6/23/09 1:11 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hey Eydie, it's good to hear from you.  How're you doing up there in the frigid north or has it warmed up yet?  I'd send you some of the heat from down here but it's not been all that hot yet.  I'm counting the days until you get back to the area.  We'll have to do another get-together when you're back.

chatty53
on 8/7/09 12:42 am
Hello all im chatty and i am lookng for support groups to attend..im new
at this and waiting for approval so its still a while for me..but i would like
to get started on support..i have so many questions and fears and i think
the groups can help calm me down..or i hope so..haha
           i would welcome hearing from more locals..
                               thanks...chatty
Ann M.
on 8/7/09 2:21 am - Peoria, AZ

Chatty we are meeting tomorrow morning (8/8) at 10:30 am in Sun City.  We are south of Grand Ave on 103rd Avenue.  Turn right at the Menke Funeral Home and at the back of the parking lot is the Sun City Room.  You are welcome to join us.  Ann

Most Active