Dr. Juarez at St Lukes

dmwilson
on 6/17/09 10:46 am - tucson, AZ
Is anyone familiar with Dr. Juarez , will he do revisions on patients that are new to his office who  have had their original surgery else where?

Thanks
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 6/18/09 12:07 am - Tucson, AZ
I have read on this forum that Dr. Juarez will take on patients from other states and surgeons.  Good luck. 

I really was pleased with my results from Dr. Juarez.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

dmwilson
on 6/18/09 1:02 am - tucson, AZ
Thanks Becky, I thought so but wasn't to sure. I read someones experience with Dr. Fang and she said she had a terrible consiltation with him and that he would not work on her due to another surgeons mishaps. I was hoping that wasn't the case with Dr. Juarez being that they work together. I will see Dr. Juarez next week so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Thanks for your reply
Diane
JRinAZ
on 6/18/09 2:45 am - Layton, UT
On June 17, 2009 at 5:46 PM Pacific Time, dmwilson wrote:
Is anyone familiar with Dr. Juarez , will he do revisions on patients that are new to his office who  have had their original surgery else where?

Thanks
Dr. J has taken in lost souls from all over the place.  He's a great surgeon!

good luck!  Keep us posted!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

dmwilson
on 6/18/09 3:10 am - tucson, AZ
Thanks Joyce

Diane
Sheryl Tilley
on 6/22/09 1:33 pm - Prescott, AZ
I had Dr. Juarez and will be seeing him again day after tomorrow. I had good results with him and want to find out about getting a revision by him.
Sheryl
Sheryl Tilley - 380/204/160 - October 28th, 2005 -  Thank you God; my handsome PCP Dr. Rejiv Jetley in Prescott Valley, Arizona; my knowledgeable and talented surgeon Dr. Hilario Juarez in Phoenix, Arizona; and all my wonderful and amazing friends on this website that got me to this point.  You all saved my life.    
Most Active