Needing some ZING!!

JRinAZ
on 6/17/09 7:02 am, edited 6/17/09 7:04 am - Layton, UT
Hi friends! I’ve been away for a few days and really really need a HUGe dose of support!  …. wanted to remind all you Erny’s, Distals, and DS’ers that the

FIRST HM = (highly malabsorptive) support meeting will be this Thursday the 18th at 6 p.m

Everyone plus support folks are welcome!

Tempe St Luke’s, Room 207!
  I hope to see you there!  Together we’ll set up the mission statement for our new group!  …..  some topics I thought would be interesting:   Menu’s, breath & gas odor solutions,
calories vs carb counting,
head issues, head issues, head issues!  Lol!
  …  Need accountability?  Buddy weigh-ins and food journal auditors 
Vitamin & supplement needs and sources,
Tasting and sample exchange,
Need to diet a while?  Sharing “Back on track" plans that have worked for you!
5 pound float or 20 pound SINKER?!!= learning to maintain!,
Who’s pulling you down?  Tromping on your success?  Sabotaging your efforts?  = Getting rid of toxic people in our lives!,
Breaking the old tapes and recording some new ones!,
mindful eating-mindful choices!, 
Compliments cutting down a bit? = How to keep the engine revved for goals!
Did they write those lab results in Aarabic?  = Learning to read the results and setting up a spread sheet for tracking the trends!
….Resources, resources, resources = Bring the links to your favorite on-line chat sites and information sites.  Bring your favorite diet, exercise, or Bariatric books to share.  Bring magazine articles or research related to WLS to share.  Bring self help ideas, articles, books, websites, etc. to share.

Can’t make the meeting?  Please share any topics or desires that you have to make this group meet OUR needs! 

Please note that this meeting will be PEER facilitated.  If someone has some personal issues going on then topics will be barely touched on so that we can address one another in true support fashion!  WE are the MOST valuable topic of all, right?!!!

Reminder:  Banner Gateway Psych facilitated mtg today at 4:30.  (I'll be there!  I LOVE this group!)

And....don't forget the Chandler Support group this coming Tuesday (4th Tuesdays) at 6 p.m., Chandler Regional Hosp. 

C U Soon!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active