Plastic Surgery HELP

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/09 11:40 am

I need some help and quick! I have had a consultation with Dr. Mazaheri and Dr. Gitt for arm lift/breast lift/tummy tuck. I would love to talk to any and all of you that have had any of these surgeries, and in particular with one of these surgeons. I know they are both great- but to be honest Dr. M costs a lot more....so I am leaning towards Dr. G but that just isn't enough reason in my book. PLEASE if you have gone to these guys give me details- like I said everything I read is great for both, and I really liked both. I am wondering if results are a lot different- and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to talk to someone about their ARMS as this is the worst scars. Also Dr. M puts you in the hospital for 2 days whereas Dr. G sends you home, so this is really where the cost difference comes into play.

If you want to private message me, or however it's fine. I know I met a lot of you and BECKY I would love to talk to you as we met at the fashion show and I would love some more opinions from you.

AND I am at GOAL! I just had to throw that in....actually a little below WOO HOO

329 to 153 in 16 months!

JRinAZ
on 6/7/09 1:17 pm - Layton, UT
On June 7, 2009 at 6:40 PM Pacific Time, kbfrmaz wrote:

I need some help and quick! I have had a consultation with Dr. Mazaheri and Dr. Gitt for arm lift/breast lift/tummy tuck. I would love to talk to any and all of you that have had any of these surgeries, and in particular with one of these surgeons. I know they are both great- but to be honest Dr. M costs a lot more....so I am leaning towards Dr. G but that just isn't enough reason in my book. PLEASE if you have gone to these guys give me details- like I said everything I read is great for both, and I really liked both. I am wondering if results are a lot different- and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to talk to someone about their ARMS as this is the worst scars. Also Dr. M puts you in the hospital for 2 days whereas Dr. G sends you home, so this is really where the cost difference comes into play.

If you want to private message me, or however it's fine. I know I met a lot of you and BECKY I would love to talk to you as we met at the fashion show and I would love some more opinions from you.

AND I am at GOAL! I just had to throw that in....actually a little below WOO HOO

329 to 153 in 16 months!

Hey there!

I'll throw in my .02.  ....  I know my opinion may be considered jaded because Dr. Mazaheri is my fabulous boss!  LOL!   I can definitely tell you that the extra caution that is associated with Dr. Mazaheri benefits the patient's tremendously!  In fact, he has yet to have post-ops with anything more than minor complications!  The extra time in the hospital is a bit of an extra insurance policy in your behalf!  There is defintiely the possibility that all may go well with an in and out stay but the procedures that you are after add up to being a BIG day in the O.R.!!! 

If you'd like me to put you in contact with some post-ops who have had Dr. M then just shoot me a p.m., o.k? He's got a huge line-up of VERY happy post-ops!! 

A BIG Congrats to you on reaching goal!!!!  Weigh 2 go!!!!

Good luck with your next big step and let me know if I can help you in any way!!!!

Will I see you at next month's support group?

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 6/8/09 5:21 am - Tucson, AZ
I PM'd you.  I'm sorry but I can't place you by your user name and no photo!!!! 
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/09 1:20 am
OK all please say a bunch of prayers for a speedy recovery!

I am scheduled with Dr. Mazaheri for arms/breast/tt in just over a week! It's a long story but I feel really good about the outcome.

I am really really scared about the arms- I just don't know about huge scars, but I have such horrible skin in that area I do not see an alternative. Anyone else had their arms done?
JRinAZ
on 6/17/09 7:06 am - Layton, UT
On June 17, 2009 at 8:20 AM Pacific Time, kbfrmaz wrote:
OK all please say a bunch of prayers for a speedy recovery!

I am scheduled with Dr. Mazaheri for arms/breast/tt in just over a week! It's a long story but I feel really good about the outcome.

I am really really scared about the arms- I just don't know about huge scars, but I have such horrible skin in that area I do not see an alternative. Anyone else had their arms done?
Hey you!
Definitely sending prayers your way and wishing you amazing results!  Set those "wings" free and enjoy your new upper half! 

Keep us posted!  Can't wait to  C U!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

terripardun
on 7/11/09 7:24 am
         I had a tummy tuck and other procedures w/Dr. Gitt In my opinion you will not find a better surgeon.  He is one of the nicest people you could ever deal with. And I am picky I am also a nurse

Theresa

Most Active